AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Check Backlinks?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Check Backlinks?

    Do you guys check your site's backlinks every once in a while? This may not be important for some but what about those who buys links? Do you use a tool for that?
    Arcade Visitors Exchange | Online Solitaire | Game Magnet | Funny Games | Backlinks

  • #2
    Re: Check Backlinks?

    I used to check my backlinks on a daily basis, although I rarely noticed a change
    After a while I got bored, and just didn't care anymore

    I rely more on myself in advertising my sites now rather than waiting for others to link to me..
    Coming Soon:
    Hity.net, http://BackstagePrince.com, http://TenchuZ.net

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Check Backlinks?

      Is there a free software out there that can automatically check out your backlinks?
      Gree Reps Appreciated
      ParkingPanel | Make more money with your Parked Names!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Check Backlinks?

        I check the backlinks for the domain name before i even register it or buy it, it is so important to have and increase your backlinks as it is increase traffic, page rank, and your position in search engines.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Check Backlinks?

          I check backlinks everyday, I use iwebtool and seologs
          TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
          50 slots $10 dollars month
          100 slots $20 dollars month

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Check Backlinks?

            I dotn check backlinks and i always advertise my sites
            Latest Computer Technology l
            India Forum l Social Bookmarking

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Check Backlinks?

              how about old link: www.domain.com
              More marketing thoughts of mine at Pro PR

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Check Backlinks?

                Backlinks are very easy to obtain. All you have to do is either buy or put the link in your/others signature on forums and you will find you have many backlinks. Also, submitting your site to search engines and directories is really useful...I check my backlinks once in a while, but it's not that important to me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Check Backlinks?

                  Just came across this post at http://blog.promotionseo.com/ concerning back links and their maintenance Interesting
                  More marketing thoughts of mine at Pro PR

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Check Backlinks?

                    I normally check everyday but I don't give it that much importance anymore. I'd rather have high SERPS.
                    WOW Gold

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Check Backlinks?

                      When I was a newbie, I used to check backlinks every day but I now check them after every couple of weeks. I also don't give them much importance now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Check Backlinks?

                        Here is a tool to help you check backlinks
                        http://www.checkyourlinkpopularity.com/

                        I didn't try this software myself, but this tool is supposed to check, record, and rank the link popularity of multiple domains. This makes it easier for comparing them.

                        The thing is it doesn't support Yahoo as of yet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It is a very important step to care about your backlinks, i always check my backlinks by siteexplorer.info every week.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I will check manually once a week
                            Stainless turnbuckle|Stainless shackle
                            Stainless rigging|Forging turnbuckle

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I check it everyday.But it is not important.Important is link building and traffic and popularity.
                              SEO Tips

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X