AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Google Checkout

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Google Checkout

    It is an online payment processor introduced by google in an attempt to compete with eBay's paypal.
    Has anyone tried their services? Are they any good?
    Web Hosting

  • #2
    Re: Google Checkout

    haven't tried the google checkout thing but if u register now for any of the google services you get a $10 discount on google checkout.. sounds good?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Google Checkout

      I didn't know there was a Google Checkout. How would it compete with Paypal? I'm sticking with Paypal for the time being since almost everyone has it.
      How to Make Money Advertising...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Google Checkout

        I do not think it is likely to compete with Paypal. However, I have not ever tried this checkout so i really do not know much about it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Google Checkout

          I haven't tried it yet. Is it available for all countries? If it is then paypal will surely face a lots of competition because it is limited to few countries only.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Google Checkout

            It doesn't compete with Paypal. I wish it had. it would had been great for all adSense publishers So they are use their earnings online easily.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Google Checkout

              currently google checkout is available in uk and if they open it for international users it will become a huge hit.. it may also giv a huge competition to similar sites like ebay and paypal.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Google Checkout

                I have an account but I still have to use it. One advantage I see is that if you are a Google Checkout holder and you transact with a Google Checkout merchant, you don't have to key in your profile anymore because the same information stored on Google is used.
                Good Webhost

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Google Checkout

                  Sounds very interesting, will have to give it a try. I really only use Paypal Checkout so it might be interesting to compare and contrast. Will have a look

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Google Checkout

                    I tried it while registering on DreamHost. It was good I think. But to compete with PayPal they have to show some extra effort. For example PayPal doesn't pay to banks in some countries. If google pays to users' bank accounts, lots of international users willk convert to checkout in time i think.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Google Checkout

                      I have resisted with Google checkout. They give $10 me. But i can not sell goods. Because im non-us residence

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Google Checkout

                        Many shops use only Paypal.
                        I hope Google Checkout will win the battle with Paypal and do not suffer from phishing,scams and other problems like Paypal.
                        Magnetic Cards
                        Light Dimmer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Google Checkout

                          I have sign up for Google check out. they give me $10 at sign up. We can buy goods form there shops. This is best payment method and still it is developing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Google Checkout

                            I hope google checkout will be a success since I am looking for a paypal alternative since my paypal account does not allow me to receive money because of my country.
                            WOW Gold

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Google Checkout

                              Google has its own payment processor .It is named as checkout.It can 't beat paypal .Paypal is the best.

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X