I wonder if anyone out there know of some techniques that can generate instant cash.. not a significant amount, but enough to give someone the boost and motivation to keep working at it and getting better.
I found it really hard to keep submitting articles and writing them just to find out i did nothing but lose money with my ppc campain and nothing else..
but once i seen some cash it was motivating and its the reason i'm still at it.
maybe if people learn the quickies to making some small figure, they will keep working at trying to make a real living on the internet and not get discouraged.
I found it really hard to keep submitting articles and writing them just to find out i did nothing but lose money with my ppc campain and nothing else..
but once i seen some cash it was motivating and its the reason i'm still at it.
maybe if people learn the quickies to making some small figure, they will keep working at trying to make a real living on the internet and not get discouraged.
But no seriously, I think the best way would be to try your hand at online businesses where you are your own boss. A good way to start is by offering services online, it could be selling customized site templates & logos, scripts, etc.
Comment