AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

what do u sell on ebay?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what do u sell on ebay?

    what do you sell on ebay?
    has it been profitable for you?
    where do you get your stuff?

  • #2
    Re: what do u sell on ebay?

    I generally sell tickets or the like on Ebay. I've sold some movies on there as well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: what do u sell on ebay?

      I just once try to sell my reseller package on ebay.But no one buys

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: what do u sell on ebay?

        I don't sell on eBay a lot but I have a friend who sell stuff often. He import mobile accessories from China and sell them on eBay. The profit margin is quite good because items in China are inexpensive.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: what do u sell on ebay?

          I just usually sell bits and bobs from around the house, i am not a big time ebayer, if i have a phone or mobile i don't want i would just stick it up

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: what do u sell on ebay?

            Most often I sale some videos and books. Also I sale t-shirt and some computer parts. But it is not profitable for me. So I stopped it now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: what do u sell on ebay?

              I haven't sold anything yet as of now in ebay. But I am planning to as soon as I get the hang of it.
              WOW Gold

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: what do u sell on ebay?

                I sell game CDs. Its not profitable but atleast its better than throwing them away

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: what do u sell on ebay?

                  I sold once only on ebay and that was my mobile phone, i was not expecting that good value of my mobile phone but yes i did get it and i was very happy, after that i didnt tried it again because i didnt get chance to do so.
                  Gel Directory | QuestMobiles | 100 Yaards | Gel Forum

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: what do u sell on ebay?

                    i generally sell electronic products like mobiles,computers,...anyone wants to buy???
                    Hacks | Tech Tips

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: what do u sell on ebay?

                      I use to sell self-defense equipment on e-bay, such as stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, etc. However, I kept getting my account suspended by ebay for selling items that were against their TOS. (I didn't know the items were against there TOS.) Their terms didn't make any sense. Anyway, I know sell on my own site.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: what do u sell on ebay?

                        I sell electronic items on ebay and have also purchased some books. Profitable indeed it is.
                        Finance, Investment and Forex
                        Health 'n' Fitness

                        Comment

                        TEXT

                        Collapse

                        160

                        Collapse

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse

                        GOOGLE

                        Collapse

                        Announcement

                        Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

                        FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                        Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                        Signature

                        Board-wide Policies:

                        Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                        Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                        Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                        Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                        Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                        The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                        Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                        Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

                        Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                        Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                        Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                        You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                        In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                        Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                        Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                        No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                        Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                        More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

                        Advertise at FreeHostForum

                        We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                        At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                        For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                        More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X