AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Countries that are now able to recieve paypal

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Countries that are now able to recieve paypal

    I have heard that many more countries are now able to receive paypal funds like The Philippines and Pakistan. How can we withdraw our funds from paypal without a US bank account?

  • #2
    I think you can withdraw your money to your debit card. Or maybe you Xoom it to yourself. Just a thought. Because I see that Indians do that.
    Money Making Forum

    Comment


    • #3
      Spend online, on EBay, on hosting services, buy domains, pay for services, buy stuff, play games….list is enormous. Every day new service appears
      Best iPod tips |Acid reflux today | BS cat – Everything for your cat

      Comment


      • #4
        Thats good that paypal is spreading there service all over the world. I think paypal is best among e-gold and all others.
        ADCASH REG AND MAKE MONEY NICE WAY TO EARN MONEY ONLINE.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not sure that it's available in pakistan. Many users have issues with that but I'm sure there's a hefty reason for it.

          Comment


          • #6
            My country (Bulgaria) wasn't able to withdraw money (just send) until a few days. Now I am able to use the full functionality of it and I'm really happy with it.
            http://best-blog-reviews.blogspot.com | http://bg-seo.blogspot.com | http://lele-male.blogspot.com | http://game-vids.blogspot.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mrgee
              My country (Bulgaria) wasn't able to withdraw money (just send) until a few days. Now I am able to use the full functionality of it and I'm really happy with it.
              How does that work? How can you not withdraw money but you can send it? Paypal is so ridiculous, i'm only using it because the others are worse.

              Comment


              • #8
                You must first fund your account with Credit Card, then you can spend it. It's good that now its allowed.
                http://best-blog-reviews.blogspot.com | http://bg-seo.blogspot.com | http://lele-male.blogspot.com | http://game-vids.blogspot.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  i'm from Romania... and everything is easier now that PayPal accepted our country with full usage. it was harder last week, first 1-2 days since it appeared, to get a credit card accepted by PayPal, but finally i found one... and, i'm even thinking of quitting my job, since i could earn and withdraw money so fast with PayPal

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    aybe you should try using your debit card. I heard my friends using it and they had no problems (I am from lithuania)
                    Last edited by trashmasterlt; 11-09-2007, 08:55 AM. Reason: done mistake

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well I did not knew that we can use paypal in Pakistan. I have a doubt that this might be wrong. I will check. If this is true then this is great news for me and all the Pakistanis.
                      100 posts =2$ e-gold,500$ referral contest, 100$ for first one to make 250 posts
                      Payment Proof

                      Comment

                      TEXT

                      Collapse

                      160

                      Collapse

                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                      Collapse

                      GOOGLE

                      Collapse

                      Announcement

                      Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

                      FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                      Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                      Signature

                      Board-wide Policies:

                      Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                      Forum Rules
                      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                      Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                      Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                      Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                      The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                      Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                      Signatures
                      Signatures may contain up to four lines

                      Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                      Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                      Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                      You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                      In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                      Advertising
                      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                      Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                      No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                      Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                      More to come soon....
                      2 of 2 < >

                      Advertise at FreeHostForum

                      We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                      At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                      For more details:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                      More ad spots:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X