AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

GOOGLE

Collapse

How long does Paypal unverified account work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does Paypal unverified account work?

My Paypal account is quite new and I haven't verified it yet since I don't have a credit card. I had tried to send a couple of bucks to another Paypal account the other day and my account was immediately limited. But the limit was lifted after a day. Does this mean I wont be able to pay anyone unless I have verified my account? How long before they would limit it again?
    BTW, I have applied for a credit card but it would still take a few days for it to arrive.

I think you can still do the normal transactions although there is really a certain limit imposed. Having a verified Paypal is really advisable to all account holders. Just like you, I also never have a credit card so I used instead a Visa debit card to confirmed my Paypal.

Comment

In my country, I can't verify using debit cards. So only credit card is an option.
      But I'll be getting it in a few days, so not much to worry. I just needed to know if I will be able to pay small amounts if required. Don't mind the amount limit till then.

Comment

It will only get limited if paypal suspect suspicious actions, if you receive regular payments like on daily basis but all accounts that have frequent transactions will get limited after some period of time.
        Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

an unverified paypal account will work for a long time, but they have a limit. It is advised to get a verified paypal account.

For eg: an unverified paypal account have a sending limit of approximately 4400$(I am note sure about exact value), but having a verified account means you can send as much money as we want to!

Comment

Just get it this way if you keep on receiving too much payments then you'll have to verifiy your account
            Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

Basic limits for different countries will be mentioned when you try to send high payments to another paypal account. Also there will be deductions in unverified accounts.

These days even back accounts are allowed to be verified.
              My Blog About Interesting Things | Wabunt | Tour the World

Comment

I was using it since one year.Well problem arise when you want to withdraw more than 500 dollars in one month.
                Now, i have a verified account .I use VCC and it got verified in few minutes.
                AppStore SDK

Comment

You can not send or receive payments if your account is limited. You have to verify it in order to lift the limitations.

Comment

My account is unveriffied,and i can still send or recieve payments,just can not cash them out.I think,O'l try to get it verified with my visa card

Comment

Well, there is no problem for being unverified but the only problem is if you do a high amount transaction then there is chance of getting your account limited or else it ok for small transactions.

Comment

Paypal account that is unverified works until you haven't reached the limit of receiving an amount of $500... that's what I've read from their guidelines.
                        advertise free online

Comment

No actually paypal unverified account will work till they do not smell any unusual transactions in your account.

Regarding the $500 limit. i guess it must be a monthly receiving limit..as my friend is having an unverified account and the transactions per months are around $400 for his account.
                          SEO Reseller Program
                          What

Comment

It is certainly not a problem with paypal unverified account. As mentioned in above posts it can work until you reach the maximum sending and receiving limits.

Comment

I had unverified paypal accounts before. I dont know any issues about transacting using unverified accounts in paypal. But what I did was i sent a copy of my identification cards and email them to paypal. Then my account were verified.
                              Reborn Doll Kits
                              life like baby dolls

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X