AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

How to increase page ranks?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to increase page ranks?

    I managed to be able to increase the PageRank of my site and I'm really happy about it. From PR6, I could get PR8. So I'm really happy and I'm looking forward to the next step. What should I do to make my website a better investment? To increase my page rank, what should I do? With me is someone who can share his experience with SEO? I have many competitors in my area and I want to catch them and get one before all of them. What can I do to get that advantage over them?
    Last edited by kaedenrogers061; 04-07-2011, 12:14 PM.

  • #2
    Congrats for your PR ranking increase! Anyway, I think you should continue to do a quality link building and provide good contents for your readers. I hope I could get my site to PR6 also.
    rift platinum | buy rift gold | dcuo catwoman

    Comment


    • #3
      Try social Bookmarking, directory submission, articles submission & forum Posting. you can try link exchange to increase your page rank

      __________________

      Mail Mascot
      Mail Mascot Mailer
      Black Hat Email Marketing
      How To Lean - There Are no limit to Learning

      Comment


      • #4
        you can increase page rank only through directory submission.
        Prom Dresses
        Prom Jewelry
        Prom Shoes
        Prom Hairstyles

        Comment


        • #5
          Try to get links from high pr sites. Get links from authority sites. This will increase your website page rank.
          Link Building Service | Directory Submission

          Comment


          • #6
            If you wants to increase your websites page rank then you have to increase your back links.

            Comment


            • #7
              According to me if you want to get high PR then you have to get Quality Back Links more and more.And you have to do Social Bookmarking.try to get Back Links from high PR websites.
              Use Squidoo Lens and Hub Pages also.
              SEO Services in Delhi | Magic of Meditation | Amor Sun | Offline Payments

              Comment


              • #8
                Bookmarking
                forum posting
                and directories submission is best way of increasing traffic.
                Make money at home online ! Business promotions

                Comment

                TEXT

                Collapse

                160

                Collapse

                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                Collapse

                GOOGLE

                Collapse

                Announcement

                Collapse
                1 of 2 < >

                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                Signature

                Board-wide Policies:

                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                Forum Rules
                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                Signatures
                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                Advertising
                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                More to come soon....
                2 of 2 < >

                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                For more details:
                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                More ad spots:
                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                See more
                See less
                Working...
                X