AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Does anyone use Yahoo search anymore?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone use Yahoo search anymore?

    I use to use Yahoo search exclusively. However, they just have not kept up with Google for their search or in providing tools for the webmaster.

    I still use and prefer the Yahoo mail but I am disappointed in the lousy job Yahoo has done in their competition with Google.

    Are their any loyal Yahoo search people left? Do any of you use Yahoo search any more?
    Last edited by allout; 01-24-2008, 13:17 PM.
    That Blozz Acts of Random Kindness :) Website Review Blog :) North Country Directory Blog

  • #2
    Sometimes I still use yahoo search, because when I use mail, i ues yahoo search, too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, always. I use both Google, MSN, and Yahoo whenever I need to find anything. Some sites are better indexed by Yahoo than Google or MSN. That's why I always search multiple search engines whenever I need to research.

      Yahoo isn't just a search engine like Google, and they have a portal and a lot of other websites too, so they're doing good so far. Google specializes in search so they obviously have better options than Yahoo or MSN.

      Comment


      • #4
        I use yahoo search only for seo purpose. Yahoo search it little slow and it takes little time to load the page than Google. So I use Google its simple and easy.

        Comment


        • #5
          I used to use yahoo few month ago , but not anymore i think its to slow for me

          Comment


          • #6
            I use sometimes but that depends when not getting satisfaction from google.
            DON'T LEARN TO HACK,HACK TO LEARN

            My Personal Site
            My BLOG

            Comment


            • #7
              yes..i still use yahoo search at times..but most of that search is related to yahoo services only..i rely fully upon google these days because i find anything and everything in google which is not so in case of yahoo..

              Comment


              • #8
                If i need to find some some pictures or clips i use yahoo but if i need to find some sort of information i prefer google

                Comment


                • #9
                  I use Google mostly for almost all the searches, because it is my search page in Opera. I do use Yahoo occasionally if I don't find what I'm looking for in G.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I primarily use Yahoo as my email so since I go to their home page to log in, I occasionally use their search. However, I completely agree that Google is much better and I use Google as my primary search engine.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I must say that I never used yahoo search. I only use google. For some reason, I get all information that I need form google so I don't require the help of other search engines. Google has become pretty good in the last year.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yahoo is older but google is better hands down in results! I love all the extras with both sites but yahoo as a search engine is not what Id use!

                        Google and altavista are what I use!
                        Free Information!!!
                        Free hosting with php!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I never used any other search engine ever since I became hooked with Google.
                          WOW Gold

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by agilius
                            I must say that I never used yahoo search. I only use google. For some reason, I get all information that I need form google so I don't require the help of other search engines. Google has become pretty good in the last year.
                            When i have started to use internet I was using Yahhoo and MSN search since 2004 But now a days I am usinng google as my search engine regularly. actually it is easy to search..
                            The google tool bar is the best for searching any thing on the internet and by this we can search images specified by the different keyword...

                            So now a days I am only using google toolbar .
                            neither YAHOO nor MSN...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              its wonder that i m not try yahoo or MSN.. when i m surfing on net or search anything i m always use google.. its best n easy to search... [i think]

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X