AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Do Not Use Yahoo! Mail

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do Not Use Yahoo! Mail

    I've had a Yahoo account for 8 years. Paid account.

    Last week I got an error message;

    Unusual Account Activity.

    Contacted support, got nowhere, form letters, form responses, tech support from India. Nada.

    3 days go by, account still doesn't work, support still sends support responses.

    Finally a random support person said to delete all my e-mails and it might fix the problem. So because I want it work I go through and delete them all and what do you know, it works.

    Support still has not contacted me, no contact from anyone really.

    I'm ditching Yahoo now, I can't believe the awful support I got on a paid account. Horrible. I can see why Google is dominating now.
    aluminum plate|
    Fanimation Ceiling Fans

  • #2
    i am not agree with you i am using yahoo mail from last 7 year and work proper......
    Muscle cars for sale | Limousines for sale

    Comment


    • #3
      1 year back my 4 years old yahoo account also got same probs and i was not able to access my yahoo mails. i was using the account for business purpose too and important emails were also there. but it was free yahoo account.

      well ur situation is something different. its unbelievable that you are having probs with an Paid account

      Comment


      • #4
        i am not ready to agree with ur comments against it, because most of them prefer yahoo.
        Last edited by neonle; 08-22-2009, 01:44 AM.
        Text to Speech Blog Widget

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, your problem seems pretty strange. Never heard such thing happened with anyone. May be you are Google lover.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by romeshi
            I've had a Yahoo account for 8 years. Paid account.

            Last week I got an error message;

            Unusual Account Activity.

            Contacted support, got nowhere, form letters, form responses, tech support from India. Nada.

            3 days go by, account still doesn't work, support still sends support responses.

            Finally a random support person said to delete all my e-mails and it might fix the problem. So because I want it work I go through and delete them all and what do you know, it works.

            Support still has not contacted me, no contact from anyone really.

            I'm ditching Yahoo now, I can't believe the awful support I got on a paid account. Horrible. I can see why Google is dominating now.
            I never face this type of problems.BTW i like Gmail
            AppStore SDK

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for sharing your problem with us but personally dont think that yahoo have such a bad service but sometimes in few cases such things happened to very few but it doesn't mean that the whole service is very bad I know you are using it from a long time but it doesn't mean that if there is a serious problem then you are the only victim of that so be patience and keep trying.
              smith mountain lake
              e business consulting

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree with Doctree
                smith mountain lake
                e business consulting

                Comment


                • #9
                  Quality of Yahoo is falling day by day of they have to pull up their socks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes, I agree with Jason. The quality has certainly been reduced to low and I am getting too many spam emails everyday. Also the new interface of Yahoo email looks bit messy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I still use Yahoo mail just an alterrnative email,another is gmail ,gmail are very accessible anywhere you want.
                      Hostease Web Hosting
                      20% off shared hosting with the coupon code:hostease

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well, Yahoo also accessible anywhere you want. The mailn thing is Google the brand name made the diiference.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm registred there,but never use it.anyways thanks for info.
                          P.S.I prefer gmail,it works really well for me-and it has unlimited space

                          Comment

                          TEXT

                          Collapse

                          160

                          Collapse

                          Unconfigured Ad Widget

                          Collapse

                          GOOGLE

                          Collapse

                          Announcement

                          Collapse
                          1 of 2 < >

                          FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                          Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                          Signature

                          Board-wide Policies:

                          Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                          Forum Rules
                          Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                          Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                          Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                          Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                          The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                          Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                          Signatures
                          Signatures may contain up to four lines

                          Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                          Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                          Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                          You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                          In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                          Advertising
                          Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                          Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                          No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                          Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                          More to come soon....
                          2 of 2 < >

                          Advertise at FreeHostForum

                          We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                          At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                          For more details:
                          http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                          More ad spots:
                          http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                          See more
                          See less
                          Working...
                          X