Online stock trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online stock trading?

I know this might be a dumb question.. I have no knowledge in the stock market and would like to ask something.. My question is can you sell and buy shares online? Like is there a place online that is easy and fast when dealing with stocks? I heard you have to deal with a broker and can sell or buy shares by calling them and stuff.. So I was wondering if there was something online maybe?
    Sorry if this doesn't make any sense.. =(
    Last edited by MaRCELO; 04-18-2012, 17:47 PM.
    ETF Trend Trading
    ETF Trend Trading reviews
    ETF Trading

Yes you can but it is easy to lose money if you don't have the expertise to see trends. There are people who know how to work their way around.
    Belly Fat doc

Comment

If you are not planned enough you will definitely loose money as Beginner's Luck doesn't sticks for long.
      commodity trading south Africa | hedging south Africa | weather forecast South Africa

Comment

I know i am posting the answer after a long time, if you are still interested investing then you should buy trading account. For trading account you should hire stock broker company and buy the trading account and start trading with them.
        Stock Brokers in Delhi, Share Brokers in Delhi, Algo Trading Providers in Delhi, Commodity Brokers in Delhi

Comment

Forex trading is great but we need to have ability too in order to work it out. I don’t think one should expect anyone to succeed without having the skills level. It is also important to have right broker since that too makes noticeable difference for all involved. I work with OctaFX which supports me in every way having small spreads, quick execution, over 70 instruments and even huge deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is useable too.

Comment

Stock/Forex trading are good businesses as it deals in real business which will not shut down. It is not like any Ponzi schemes. But at the same time quite risky too for which you need good skills and capital. It goes without saying you need good broker too as that is the only gateway to forex market. I was defrauded and cheated by IronFx which still seems online. So you need to be careful with brokers & even payment systems.

Comment

I don't like Stock trading.

Comment

When I started in Forex, I tried it all through various companies like but it was a really flop experiment, therefore, I switched back to Forex again and I don’t feel it is worthy to do Stock trading unless you are seriously good at it.

Comment

Online stock trading is a model where you can enter your trades directly into your broker's system and let their computers buy and sell for you. This is a disintermediation of the traditional model of stockbrokers; there may not be another human involved. Log on to your broker's website or use their mobile app and you're off and running.

Trading stocks online have three specific characteristics:

You pay a discounted commission on all trades
                  Your brokerage gives you access to unfiltered research information
                  You are in charge of your trades, on your schedule

With the Internet pervasive in businesses and homes, and with mobile devices and applications giving you access to your online brokerage anywhere you have network access, buying and selling stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, funds, or whatever is easier and faster than ever.

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm probably writing too late. But regarding the fact that buying likes and shares is real and fake nonsense.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                    1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                    Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                    2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X