AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Windows 7 problem??????????

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Windows 7 problem??????????

    Well, I'm not too sure it's a trojan horse but it's what I think. Anyways, one of my friends messaged me on msn saying, "is this you ? lol" then gave me a link. I clicked on it and it was one of those things where you have to download it. So I did. (I know, I'm very gullible D So I went back on msn, the computer was doing tthings automatically by itself. Everytime I tried to message someone, as soon as I start typing, it sends the same thing. "is this you ? lol" then the link. It then starts sending to every single person who's online on my list. I shut down my laptop and I try again. It still keeps doing the same thing on my msn. The trojan horse is in my msn. Should I get rid of this virus by completely deleting my whole windows live messenger and reinstalling it again? I'm trying to get the simplest ways to get rid of this virus, besides restoring my laptop. Also can I have simple explanations with not too big words? I'm not really that intelligent, haha. Thanks again, every answer matters _________
    forex trading software

  • #2
    Really? Well, my window 7 is fine and I have been using this since January.
    I guess someone is having fun on you. I experience that one in yahoo. It's like a virus.
    I got almost 50 messages that pop every seconds and saying bad words.
    houses | for sale | mls | houses for sale |

    Comment


    • #3
      It's a virus. Probably a backdoor virus or somewhat of that variant. You'd better take your laptop to a technician that ask this here. Time is running out. )
      Watch Movies Online For Free

      Comment


      • #4
        Windows 7 has been launched long time back, but still I can't use this operating system.
        EPDM Coatings | EPDM Coating

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello.
          This is a virus. Please check your system for viruses using avira or drweb.
          Soft-Industry Support service
          Phones: +38 044 2295283, +38 0462 651415,
          E-Mail: support@soft-industry.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey guys, i not long got Windows 7 on my computer, and when i make a new folder, when i try to delete it, it says i don't have the right permissions to do this action, but when i go on Administrator account it still says the same, but when i reboot back onto my account not the Admin one, i can delete the folder.




            Credit Card Application
            Apply for credit cards -OR- Apply Online For Credit Cards

            Comment


            • #7
              Windows 7's new ability to move and resize windows, all in one movement, can be a genuine productivity boost. But if you find windows moving around when you don't expect it then Aero Snap is more of an annoyance than anything else, though at least it's one you can disable in just a few seconds.
              Launch Control Panel, click Ease of Access, and select either "Change how your mouse works" or "Change how your keyboard works". Then browse down to the "Make it easier to manage windows" section, check "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen", click OK, and program windows now won't go anywhere unless you specifically command it.
              car transport | car shippers | car carriers

              Comment


              • #8
                format your c drive then reinstall the window your problem will be sovled
                baton rouge home inspector
                baton rouge home inspectors
                baton rouge home inspection

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for letting me read this great post, keep it up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I dont think Windows 7 is better than XP.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's a virus spreading through Messenger clients. You must install a good untivirus to remove the virus. I recommenced you to use Kaspersky Antivirus or an online antivirus scanner.

                      Comment

                      TEXT

                      Collapse

                      160

                      Collapse

                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                      Collapse

                      GOOGLE

                      Collapse

                      Announcement

                      Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

                      FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                      Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                      Signature

                      Board-wide Policies:

                      Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                      Forum Rules
                      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                      Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                      Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                      Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                      The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                      Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                      Signatures
                      Signatures may contain up to four lines

                      Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                      Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                      Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                      You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                      In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                      Advertising
                      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                      Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                      No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                      Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                      More to come soon....
                      2 of 2 < >

                      Advertise at FreeHostForum

                      We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                      At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                      For more details:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                      More ad spots:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X