Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What VPS would you recommend for me?

Hi,

My website is currently hosted on a VPS plan - I'm quite happy with it, as it's going well (though I really do need more RAM - 128MB isn't really enough for me), however, as it draws closer to the end of year (that I payed for), I've been looking around at other VPS deals which seem to offer better value (and have good reviews).
    The issue is that I haven't been able to find a deal which suits me exactly, usually the ones being offered have too much of something and too little of something else.

To cut to the point, here's what I'm looking for:
    - Preferably CentOS (cause I'm used to it, but I can get familiar with other distributions if need be)
    - Min 20GB space
    - Min 1000GB/month transfer (preferably 1500GB/month, but not sure if that's possible)
    - Min 256MB RAM (512MB would be preferred)
    - 1 IP address
    - Willing to pay up to US$50/month
    - Must accept PayPal
    - Of course, must be reliable and fast

I can manage the server on my own, have little need for support and I don't need a control panel (in other words, I'd prefer not to pay the premium associated with any of these).

From looking at what's available, I don't think my expectations are too unreasonable, so I hope there's something which can suit me.
    D4ce
    Bitslinker
    Fxan
    Zitc

I think that you will be happy with any VPS provider. I wold recommend you have a look at the ones which are the cheapest justgotvps.com and santrex.net are the ones which have as low prices as amazing customer service.
    Good luck.

Comment

i recommend http://superbytes.net/ personally. They have done a great job for me so far.

Comment

Try a VPS from HostV.com as this company provides double RAM and Virtuozzo Power Panel, cPanel Control Panel are available on them. Some add-ons can be helpful too. Their 50% Off First Payment Coupon 50PROMO will be in use for you.

Comment

check vpsland for quality rate's

I am not hosting with them but reviews clearly says about it.
          DON'T LEARN TO HACK,HACK TO LEARN

My Personal Site
          My BLOG

Comment

You must search on Google you will get many hosting provider as per your requirement select one as per your budget and also go through their reviews section
            http://www.ideastackhosting.com
            http://www.ideastackhosting.com/vps.html

Comment

You will get what you need, Just go through market section where you can see various companies hosting offers. You can select a suitable vps plan from there.

Comment

Do they possess an on-site generator? Does the generator receive regular checks and maintenance? What is the average utilization of the connections available?
                Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption Overview (Private Public Keys)

Comment

I think Linode is very good. You can search the information and have a try.

Comment

you can check it out by big rock website.

Comment

do you need the VPS in US or Europe ?

Comment

Pm me

Comment

We're not necessarily web hosting service services with these nevertheless opinions simply says concerning that.

Comment

Just go for DigitalOcean, they use SSD disks and service is great. Price starts from 5 USD per month.
                            CMS Consulting | CMS Consulting Inc | Open text Partner | Open Text CMS Open Text Opentext Open Text Corporation
                            World Most Famous Bookmarking Site Join Today highprsocialbookmark.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                            1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                            Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                            Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                            Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                            2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                            See more
                            See less
                            Working...
                            X