I was excited a few months back when I looked on eBay and found a hosting service with unmetered bandwidth and unlimited domain add ons for $9.95 a year. I jumped at it since they had great feedback. The company was called Vamp Hosting.
I set up my site and everything seemed to be as stated so I rated them positive. About a week in, as I was working on updates, the site went down for four hours. All my updates were wiped out and I had to reload all of them.
I was very annoyed and emailed the host and they said they needed to move servers. I said OK, that happens to the best of host services. Well it happened again and several times after that. The three months I stayed there, the site was down 27 times and each time I was told they was moving servers.
I guess some will say you get what you pay for but that has to be the worse.
Anyone else every use them?
I set up my site and everything seemed to be as stated so I rated them positive. About a week in, as I was working on updates, the site went down for four hours. All my updates were wiped out and I had to reload all of them.
I was very annoyed and emailed the host and they said they needed to move servers. I said OK, that happens to the best of host services. Well it happened again and several times after that. The three months I stayed there, the site was down 27 times and each time I was told they was moving servers.
I guess some will say you get what you pay for but that has to be the worse.
Anyone else every use them?
Comment