Free Proxy Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Proxy Hosting

Can any One Tell me Any Free Hosting Site to host a Proxy?

or is there any one who can offer worth of Low $$ ?
    http://www.bitslinker.com
    Free Web Based Proxy Site!!
    http://www.fxan.net

Originally posted by bitslinker.com
    Can any One Tell me Any Free Hosting Site to host a Proxy?

or is there any one who can offer worth of Low $$ ?
    I also need proxy hosting..
    Because many hosting providers are not providing this offers..
    Actually Proxy hosting may damage the server badly and which may cause the server down and down...

Comment

It's really hard to find a free proxy host. Most usually charge around $5 a month for proxy sites or some are free but have ads forced on you.
      WOW Gold

Comment

Originally posted by bizwiz
        It's really hard to find a free proxy host. Most usually charge around $5 a month for proxy sites or some are free but have ads forced on you.
        Yes you are right..
        Do you know about any cheap proxy hosting site..
        In free web hosting site I have found that The script does not fetch the Images in the BROWSED site..
        for example someone installed proxy script on www.ifhosting.com in www.FXAN.net in this site no images are browsing within the script...
        Last edited by nazia; 08-01-2014, 00:49 AM.

Comment

I think it's unreliable.

Comment

hmm still no has the solution...

well is there any free hosting with forced ads?

but should be proxy hosting?
            http://www.bitslinker.com
            Free Web Based Proxy Site!!
            http://www.fxan.net

Comment

Guess a proxy service is expensive.

Comment

Aside from bandwidth issues, I have a friend explained to me that hosting proxy sites will have security issues in their servers, that's why hosting companies who do allow proxies are almost always exclusively hosting proxies.
                WOW Gold

Comment

to be honest, if you go for a free proxy host, you'll get what you paid for - bugger all. Paying for hosting is definitely the way forward.
                  George on Wordpress

Comment

if any one want a proxy hosting then contact wd me.. i offer u for free... but with forced ads.. if any one want to see demo site then ask me...

Comment

If you want free proxy hosting pm me, all you need to do is add a simple link in your browsing bar back to my PTC script.

This is a fair deal for what cost is involved in running a busy proxy site
                      Server Systems Administration NZ
                      SSANZ.NET | Server Security | Hosting Systems
                      Experienced, Professional & Available 24/7

Comment

Xaphost has good proxy hosting plans.Price starts frm $4.95(1000 MB Web Space, 50000 MB Transfer, Unlimited Email Addresses) and upto $50 plans is available(Unlimited MB Web Space, Unlimited MB Transfer, Unlimited Email Addresses, Unlimited Domains).
                        Ultra Fast Image Hosting

Comment

I have send you a PM SSANZ, but I am still waiting for a reply..

Please get back to me, since I'm really interested in your offer .

Comment

SSANZ, do you mean only link and no ads, nothing at all?

Comment

Im not sure if there is even such thing as a free proxy host without ads. If anyone finds on please let me know.

With forced ads are we still able to place are own?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X