Best place to Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to Host

Where is the best place to host websites ?I tried many but not impressed by any of them .Please help .
    Thanks .

Well, there are many quality web hosting sites which are very professional and old in this business. The most famous name is HostGator. You should try it. Or I can also recommend you PolurNet because I have been using them from almost 3 years and never had any problem.

Comment

I don't advice hostgator because it doesn't have its own dedicated servers but its support is very good.
      Linux Invent - If You Are Free To Think With Your Head There Is A Penguin In Your Heart
      Host Invent - Hosting and Domain Registration
      Elettro Linux

Comment

Try Simplehelix.com they are one of the best for shared web hosting. Once you sign up for them you will not find any overselling with their web hosting packages.

Comment

Wow, I am terribly inattentive: have just noticed that I replied in several threads of a banned user... ashame on me...

Comment

I like hostgator and godaddy very much. Both have good customer service and excellent online time and very less downtime on the whole. I would definitely recommend either of them to you.

Comment

It is not an easy thing to choose the best company to host your websites. If you do your research before beginning business, you will find a better way to the successful hosting, and thereby promotion of your online business.
              Consequently, I suggest you to analyse Hqhost.net, Hostmonster.com and vistapages.com. I believe you will choose the best place to host your websites.

Comment

i cant understand why people here are going for some web sites which has no name in the market..... is it because it is free..... one of the industry gaints is giving it for 2 $ why dont u check out that.... yes its true yahoo is giving a domain name for 2$ and hosting also.... so jump on to yahoo page and grab your own domain and host it....

Comment

I second hqhost.net as they offers really cheap hosting services starting at $0.99. All depends on the OP demands and budget and you may choose the best one for yourself.

Comment

There are lots of good hosting. Prefer a host which take monthly payment...... Offer free backup with good support system.
                    Search on Google to find some reviews, read their terms and condition.
                    || Pure SSD Web Hosting -> YagHost.com
                    || Web Hosting Tutorials -> LopHost.com

Comment

I had only heard about HostGator. I read they are best for hosting websites. Are they really ?
                      TrendAnime

Comment

Hostgator, hostmonster, namcheap hosting are some best know hosting providers you may want to try them.
                        Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

At first I would prefer bluehost, but I'm annoyed with their cpu load issue or is it the same with others?
                          Naughty But Nice

Comment

hey there r many good web hosting but frm price wise i think there is a site named as 07x.net is the best free web hosting site and is very impressive. hope u like it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                            1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                            Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                            Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                            Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                            2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                            See more
                            See less
                            Working...
                            X