AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Video Hosting

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video Hosting

    i aim to develop a video sharing website (like you tube).
    What is the hosting criteria should i choose? i heard that site like you tube need huge bandwidth. is it correct?

    care to share.

    thanks.
    Blog Technology review and sharing

  • #2
    There are special hosting plans designed for hosting and streaming video... I know ServerPoint.com provides such kind of hosting for reasonable money. I know they provide quality hosting, so I think It is not senceless to consider them.

    Comment


    • #3
      You know much depends on the weight of your web site itself.
      Some companies provide media streaming on their shared plans and that's enough for their clients. I can name Simplehelix.com as they offers that and I hope it'll be enough for your demanding requirements.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think you will make the right decision to choose Marblehost.com. This company is able to host audio and video files on reasonable rates. Another important factor is that it has free bonuses which include website builder and 70 templates, the PHP scripts installer and free domain name for life. Moreover, your sites will be always online, as it guarantees 99.9% network uptime.

        Comment


        • #5
          ServerPoint.com is good for streming sites. They have necessary for hosting video sites. They will provide the bandwidth you pay for and disc sopace with no overselling. I suppose this is reasonable

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bidder
            i aim to develop a video sharing website (like you tube).
            What is the hosting criteria should i choose? i heard that site like you tube need huge bandwidth. is it correct?

            care to share.

            thanks.
            I guess if your website becomes as big as youtube, or run a p0rntube clone, but i guess you will never pull as much bandwidth as these two do, maybe you need about 500gb bandwidth for just starting off.
            Write something

            Comment


            • #7
              To my mind, Marblehost.com will be the best provider for your video site. Free bonuses is the perfect offer. It is really cheap and has a great number of positive feedbacks which makes the most preferable. It offers free setup for your website and absolutely no hidden fees whatsoever. You will be able to specify which version of PHP you want to use 4th or 5th, making it even easier for you to run the scripts of your choice from your site.

              Comment


              • #8
                Taking into account your needs, I can recommend to look at Aspnix.com. It focuses on delivering windows web hosting on favorable terms. I am sure that their VPS hosting solution will suit you down to the ground.

                Comment


                • #9
                  From this list of suggestions, I think that you will have perfect experience with Marblehost.com. One more important fact has to be mentioned that I have never had down time of my site during the whole period I have been using their services.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I guess shared hosting won't be enough for video sharing like youtube... You need a dedi or at least VPS for start. Moreover this has to be specialized server including scripts and software for decoding and streaming...

                    I guess one of the best solutions are possible to get from ServerPoint.com...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I will suggest you buying a good dedicated server in UK. Speeds are awesome and than you can owe to have Adult stuff easily.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Except for already suggested, I can recommend you santrex.net. They have Nullsoft Streaming Vidoe hosting plans which enable to stream files with quality..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you get a script, then you can most likely just embed the youtube video on your site.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            santrex.net is great for video hosting. They offer really good conditions for sharing video with the world.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i know of a few people who host with gixxerpc.com for video crap, and there sites run good.

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X