Collapse

What do you do with remaining space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you do with remaining space?

I use it for hosting friend things.
    PixelGoat Webmaster Forums and Tools
    NatuGreen Health and Fitness Forums

Comment

I use it to host videos for freinds and such, I have plenty of BW and plenty of space on my servers, so I always have enough room for my clients.

Comment

Well you know you can start with something like autosurf. Makes money and uses the b/w and space.
        Tundra host Cheap web hosting

Comment

I just let my space sit there.
          If it's unused, oh well.
          Virtual Pet | Gaming Community | Marapets | Travel Safety

Comment

I would put something there temporarily, if practical.
            However, I try not to have large amounts (as in GB:s) of left over space
            (probably just costs extra money....)

/Irkasmork

Comment

I'm always keeping some space availible for upcoming projects and things like that. When you want to start something new and you don't have the sapce it's frustrating. So instead of filling my website with useless things, I'm keeping it free.

Comment

I just leave it empty for future.
                Nekz.com

Comment

well i constantly buy and sell domains so i have space coming and going for developing sites, i just leave the free space alone
                  Redz SEO Blog | WebmasterEarth | GlobalPussyCat | Mvzr

Comment

I share it with friends to allow them to post pictures for ebay sales / sig files for certain small forums they use, etc. I don't have that much free space any more though - I have a lot of regularly updated, content heavy sites, and I bought a very small hosting package (their tech support is amazing, but space wise they are really stingy.)

Comment

i use it by uploading images ...

Comment

I just leave it.

Comment

I keep on trying new scripts on it, usually i have more than 200 mb of free space.
                          ...::::Pakisp.net::::...-The Entertainment Pack Pakisp.net

Comment

I dont use it at all. It remains as such without being used by anyone. Sometimes, I use it for storing a few important documents.

Comment

Well, its just remains wasted anyways! NO use for it, except that you can host images or perhaps even upload some files from your PC
                              WebsPassage Directory - PR5 - $2 per listing

Comment

I do nothing. just leave it empty.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X