AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Who's your hoster?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Who's your hoster?

    GoDaddy, and so far so good
    I might even upgrade to the next plan next month, as I might need more than 10 databases.,
    Coming Soon:
    Hity.net, http://BackstagePrince.com, http://TenchuZ.net

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Who's your hoster?

      i use www.ahosting.biz, for my dedicated server and npserve.com for a small reseller account

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Who's your hoster?

        I am currently hosted under Hostgator, HostOnNet, Chargertek.. -- PAID HOSTING and i have two more hosting which are from free providers and no garantee how long they stay live.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Who's your hoster?

          I use GoDaddy & haven't had any problems. Some people don't like them for some reason.
          Gree Reps Appreciated
          ParkingPanel | Make more money with your Parked Names!

          Comment


          • #20
            well... here it is...

            My host: http://www.*****.com/
            Free: Email addresses, Data backup, Website statistics, FTP access, Set up software etc.,
            Support: 24/7 web, Telephone.
            Efficiency: High performance with swift response even at high traffic
            Cost: very competitive

            Comment


            • #21
              I use DreamHost
              www.YouVPS.net

              Comment


              • #22
                I use LeaseWeb for my dedicated servers.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I use godaddy, dreamhost and hostgator.
                  Latest news about recording technology, NICE etc: http://www.wsystems.com/news/default.html - Word Systems company | Do you know some information about SMO? Read this and you will find something new about SMO.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'm currently hosted with justhost.com its cheap and reliable.
                    Heating Montreal
                    chauffage montreal

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks :-)
                      led candles

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I tried only bluehost and phpwebhosting. For me bluehost is better than the phpwebhosting.
                        Freelance website designer
                        Experienced freelance web designer based in New Delhi, INDIA.
                        SPlz: Flash Animation Logo Design, Web 2.0 website design, Website Design, Blog Theme Design, Magento theme

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This is when I can suggest choosing a hosting site, known as the host name might attract or encourage you, but the name or brand is the main problem is not an option; polenta better think about some important details about hosting.
                          Last edited by addisonjoseph231; 09-08-2012, 03:45 AM.
                          Mesothelioma Lawyer Glenview

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            i think hostgator is good one.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I only had 2 hosting providers in my entire career. That is HG and GoDaddy. So far, I'm quite satisfied with the support that I get in times where I have technical issues. [img]https://********.info/cat/6-4/1.gif[/img]

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Using Godaddy, till now all good

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X