AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Hostgator Your Throughts?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Godaddy.com is the best for hosting. its rellayble.

    Comment


    • #17
      I agree Godaddy is surely better than Hostgator.
      Samsung Genio Touch Pink Pay As You Go SunTrust Mortgage Rates

      Comment


      • #18
        Merry Christmas Everyone!

        Merry Christmas to all... and to all a good night.

        Comment


        • #19
          HostGator is one of the best known hosting companies out there. They're pretty good for the most part.
          Free PayPal Money | Free XBox Live | Free Nintendo Points | Free WoW

          Comment


          • #20
            Hostgator support is good. I am happy with them.
            Free Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Casino Themes | Free PHPLD Directory Templates

            Comment


            • #21
              Thanks for this information....
              This can increase my knowledge about hosting company and make a compare....
              ASP.NET Hosting | Windows Hosting | ASP.NET Reseller Hosting...
              More infomation about thier services, visit
              http://www.webhostforasp.net/

              Comment


              • #22
                Hello
                Hi

                One of the ways to eliminate this message is to install the line

                AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

                into every root .htaccess file, for each domain, be it on reseller plan or not. This will activate php5, in which global variables are by default off. This eliminates the annoying yellow message from Joomla admin panel.

                Also see a sticky

                http://forums.hostgator.com/showthread.php?t=13423

                about installing php 5 on phpsuexec on hostgator.
                Reseller Hosting

                Comment


                • #23
                  I don't use hostgator myself, but from what everyone says they seem to do a pretty good job, they are definitely one of the better host companies out there.
                  blog blogit word

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'm with hostgator and the service looks fine I haven't experience any error for now. I like there service.
                    Jennifer Rivera
                    When you see a good move, look for a better one.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re:

                      HostGator is one of the best. They give their customer's support and maintain quality service.
                      I am also supporter of HostGator. Its name tells us lot things in web hosting market. Furthermore, I would like say, view their user’s reviews.
                      Web Hosting Company Reviews and coupons

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Hostgator is good, but there are many good hosting companies. I don't think hostgator is the cheapest though. You have to check around and see what you prefer. But hostgator has a good uptime.
                        blog blogit word

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Excavation, I possess victimized hostgator services before and definite to modification this web hosting businessperson to 4java.ca. I am truly happy with their uptime and movement which is what finally matters. They were truly utile with transferring the files and I wanna thanks them. I highly propose it to the others.
                          Mold Removal | Landmark Education | Florist in Singapore

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Advisable, I know misused hostgator services before and decided to vary this web hosting bourgeois to 4java.ca. I am rattling halcyon with their uptime and pace which is what finally matters. They were rattling reformative with transferring the files and I wanna thanks them. I highly advise it to the others.
                            Landmark Forum | new gtld program | Wholesale vaporizer

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              They were really helpful with transferring the files and I wanna thanks them. I highly recommend it to the others. I have used hostgator services before and decided to change this web hosting provider to 4java.ca. I am really happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
                              casinos | webbstrateg | Loja Virtual

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                This company takes a good care of their customers and they provide 24 hours support via phone and live chat.I suggest you to broaden your search and have a look at service that innohosting.com offers.
                                online mentoring software | mentor software | mentor matching

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X