AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Can Someone Please Help ?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can Someone Please Help ?

    Hey, thanks for checking out this thread. I'm in need of some serious help, and I would really be grateful if someone could help me out.

    I down loaded a script from Vidiscript, even paid them to install it. But so far I feel confused. It's been two days since I've paid for the service of having the script installed, and I'm not even sure if it is.

    I'm admitting that I'm not very savvy when it come to things like this. So I'm hoping that maybe someone could assist me with trying to see if my script was in fact installed. I would much appreciate it.

    Thank You..
    No sites as of yet, but I'm working on it.

  • #2
    Contact me at admin @ afreewebhost DOT com and I will take a look at it for you.
    █ Premium Hosting - Reseller Hosting
    █ Unmetered Virtual Private Servers
    █ Low Cost SEO Services
    █ Free cPanel Reseller Hosting

    Comment


    • #3
      You can check it via FTP. Just check if there is any new folder uploaded in your web site. Also, contact them via email to ask the status of installation.

      Kailash

      Comment


      • #4
        yes where your purchased this script there must be technical support you can ask them if there is any problem
        Rigging Services
        Los Angeles Furniture

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmm. maybe seems like they dont install it. Have you checked your ftp if there is folders on it? Or your cpanel? Please check first. If not there. then they dont install it.
          louis vuitton bags | gucci bags | louis vuitton wallets

          Comment


          • #6
            Mybe check first. If not there. then they dont install it...If you can't you call technical support to handled your trouble ...

            Comment


            • #7
              I Think The Best Way To Deal With This.. To Be Sure That It Gets Fixed Better Call For Technical Support.. Rather Than Trying To Fix It Yourself And Maybe, Get It Worse..
              houses | for sale | mls | houses for sale |

              Comment


              • #8
                I would suggest to hire a professional or a team that will help you in server handling and network support.
                Manhattan upper west side hotel || midtown new york city hotel

                Comment


                • #9
                  You can check the remote server with any File Transfer Protocol (FTP), if you dont have it on your system you can download a free version.
                  Finance & Business | UK Finance & Insurance Resources | The Sport Extra | The Precious Family Home | Domain name registration | London Finance

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mooapo
                    Hey, thanks for checking out this thread. I'm in need of some serious help, and I would really be grateful if someone could help me out.

                    I down loaded a script from Vidiscript, even paid them to install it. But so far I feel confused. It's been two days since I've paid for the service of having the script installed, and I'm not even sure if it is.

                    I'm admitting that I'm not very savvy when it come to things like this. So I'm hoping that maybe someone could assist me with trying to see if my script was in fact installed. I would much appreciate it.

                    Thank You..
                    So I assume you do not have a domain name setup for your account in order to test the installation?

                    If so, you may be able to access the site using the server name or IP address and your username depending on your host:

                    http://servername.yourhost.com/~yourusername
                    or
                    http://serveripaddress/~yourusername
                    ██ HostMantis Cheap Web Hosting
                    ██ Shared • Reseller • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
                    ██ CloudLinux • Softaculous Premium • CloudFlare • Multi-PHP

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      what is your domain ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Have you checked your ftp if there is folders on it? Or your cpanel? Please check first. If not there. then they dont install it.
                        ball grown

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yourselves can check it via FTP. Just check if thither is any new folder uploaded in your web site. Also contact them via e-mail to ask the status of facility.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just check if there is any new folder uploaded in your web site.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Many service providers have a technical support or a live customer care service option on their website. You can easily solve your problem.
                              Whiplash claim | Document Locator | free business templates

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X