Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
See more
See less

PhP is important to develop a website .!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhP is important to develop a website .!

Learning php today is essential to your web development,even if you are just learning php basics or you are a programming expert.
    Learning php can often be confusing, or perhaps down right difficult in case you do not possess the appropriate beginner basics. Whenever you can insert directly into html code and youíll adhere to very simple guidelines then you can learn php. This is why we did the simple php .
    Some of the advantages of php are:
    1. Php is open source software and what this means to you is that itís free.
    2. Php is used my more than 70% of all websites who run off Apache servers programed with php or php data bases called MySQL.
    3. Since most of the web servers today run Apache they are using php and what this means to you is that your hosting cost is much less because hosting companies have no licensing fees.
    4. Php works with many platforms like PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and many others.
    5. PHP runs on all unixes, linux, Windows 95/NT/2000 and is more powerful than ASP, JSP and others.
    6. One thing I almost forgot is speed. Php is considered to be the fastest of the scripting languages
    Free Publisher Templates| List Templates| Free Business Templates

I personally have tried to learn just about everything that I can about web design. I have been trying badly to better understand PHP but I I am not even sure how to even create a php file. I know that I am able to open them with my notepad but it doesn't appear to have an option to save a notepad doc in php format but then again I am probably oblivious to some software that you are probably suppose to have to create those types of files. Can you suggest where one would start to get a better understanding of PHP
    TMC Directory
    Bloggers List Your Blogs for FREE /Women Target Directory

Comment

PHP is truly best, after which jquery comes into action. Facebook being in PHP, also PHP is most widely used website programming.

Comment

Yeah, I think so. So I was trying to lean PHP by myself. It is a bit difficult for me indeed. Does anyone here get any good videos or books concern PHP? And I need some interesting ones.
        the best fake software remover

Comment

Yes Php is quite used. A lot of sites and scripts are written in php. I see like english - who is usually used to speak when foreigners meet.
          Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Comment

Yes I agree that PHP is important to build a website though there is a CMS already
            Choco Butternut, choco butternut, choco butternut!

Comment

Actually, to learn the PHP language, a person must have a high logic, calculation and accuracy. If you already have it, then it is very easy to get started.
              My Healthy Profile
              All about Health, Skin Care, Beauty, Healthy Lifestyle, and Farming

Comment

PHP is one of the famous programming languages and it is used by many of developers. It is a kind of scripting language which is used to create the dynamic web pages that is useful for users to be interactive. It is also be written in HTML.

Comment

Today, most of the sites are being run on PHP so it is basic requirement to create a website now, there is no doubt to it.. it is also a dynamic website I would say.
                  Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
                  Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
                  Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Comment

Of course most of the sites are in PHP, most of the popular CMSs are based on PHP, even Wordpress, as it provides dynamic things.
                    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
                    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
                    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Comment

yes its important
                      aksatech|Search engine services| website design|Social Media Marketing|

Comment

This is the important matter to create a best website

Comment

So many developing languages... I learned Visual Basic and C++ are enough :'(
                          I Learn Japanese Online and now I know both basic japanese phrase and minna no nihongo

Comment

For building a dynamic web application which stores and retrieve tons of data in and from the database and want to make a website which is more user interactive then you would need PHP to do the work.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X