AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

How long did it take you to learn PHP?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How long did it take you to learn PHP?

    How long did it take you to learn PHP of where you are now able to code scripts from scratch?
    free mobile wallpaper - listen to music - free car wallpaper - free movie wallpaper - free nature wallpaper

  • #2
    well it took around 15 days for me to understand programms and start writing my own scripts in php, but i give this credit to my serious studies of C, which helped me in syntax and other matter.
    DON'T LEARN TO HACK,HACK TO LEARN

    My Personal Site
    My BLOG

    Comment


    • #3
      I was learning about month had some troubles with it to understand everything , but now i think i learned it IF you would try you can learn it easily in about three weeks

      Comment


      • #4
        It took me about 1 month, actually I meet some problems.If you have some basic knowledge, you can easily learn them about 2-3 weeks

        Comment


        • #5
          I've been learning it for 6 months and still don't know it.

          I know the basics, but that's about it. I've pretty much gave up at this point. lol. I'll try learning it again another time.

          Comment


          • #6
            As was said above, having experience coding in C is a definite advantage, as PHP is really based on C with a few changes to syntax and added commands that make tasks easier than in C. I guess it took me a couple of weeks as well to really write something practical.

            Comment


            • #7
              I had minimal C++ experience and I knew OOP from ActionScript. I learn the basics of PHP in one month of training. It's a grate programing language, but it can do the same thing in to many ways... it's a bit confusing.. just like C++ is

              Comment


              • #8
                I learned some Perl first (before PHP).
                Therefore its somewhat easier for me to learn PHP.
                The variable declaration, if-else, print()
                Domain Name Generator (awesome)
                Free link directory

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have started learning PHP two days ago Using lynda Tutorial and w3schools.com

                  I have learnt most of it
                  thanks
                  voovi.com | Doiw.net | byku.net | w3ce.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It took me quite sometimes but every programming has logical standard including PHP , it is not hard learn, mostly if you already familiar with C

                    Comment

                    TEXT

                    Collapse

                    160

                    Collapse

                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                    Collapse

                    GOOGLE

                    Collapse

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    1 of 2 < >

                    FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                    Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                    Signature

                    Board-wide Policies:

                    Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                    Forum Rules
                    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                    Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                    Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                    The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                    Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                    Signatures
                    Signatures may contain up to four lines

                    Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                    Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                    Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                    You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                    In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                    Advertising
                    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                    Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                    No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                    Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                    More to come soon....
                    2 of 2 < >

                    Advertise at FreeHostForum

                    We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                    At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                    For more details:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                    More ad spots:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X