AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Blogger or Wordpress?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Around 80% of my blogs are wordpress and only 20% blogger. So I like wordpress more.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

    Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

    Comment


    • #77
      I favor Wordpress than Blogger. Blogger is for the beginners and does not provide much customization like Wordpress. Therefore, it all depends on your situation.
      fc barcelona schedule | Gebäudereinigung München | Dianette UK

      Comment


      • #78
        I think if you are using free blogging service, blogger is more user friendly and easier to add ads and adsense. However, I just started my first paid hosting blog and I have to say, Word Press on your own domain is the bomb. It is a little tricky to get set but it has so many feature that you do not have with a free host.

        Comment


        • #79
          I think if you are using free blogging service, blogger is more user friendly and easier to add ads and adsense. However, I just started my first paid hosting blog and I have to say, Word Press on your own domain is the bomb. It is a little tricky to get set but it has so many feature that you do not have with a free host.
          tv vanavond

          Comment


          • #80
            I am a fan of wordpress, for I can apply any features of my choice through plugins, for free. Along with providing free templates, the search engine facility of wordpress is very good compared to Blogger.
            Last edited by charlesgriffin131; 11-07-2011, 00:43 AM.
            Landmark Forum | Slum education | Landmark Education Cult

            Comment


            • #81
              I like Wordpress as it is more customized, while Blogger is more for the newbies. Anyway, it depends on the situation too.
              Dywan | Propecia lawsuit | vaginal mesh lawsuit

              Comment


              • #82
                I use both blogging sites.According to me Word press is best and popular for web creation.
                Facebook Covers
                Facebook Cover Photos

                Comment


                • #83
                  I prefer wordpress it is comparatively best from blogger

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Wordpress obviously. The reason of choosing wordpress because it is SEO friendly CMS

                    Comment

                    TEXT

                    Collapse

                    160

                    Collapse

                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                    Collapse

                    GOOGLE

                    Collapse

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    1 of 2 < >

                    FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                    Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                    Signature

                    Board-wide Policies:

                    Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                    Forum Rules
                    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                    Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                    Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                    The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                    Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                    Signatures
                    Signatures may contain up to four lines

                    Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                    Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                    Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                    You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                    In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                    Advertising
                    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                    Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                    No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                    Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                    More to come soon....
                    2 of 2 < >

                    Advertise at FreeHostForum

                    We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                    At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                    For more details:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                    More ad spots:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X