AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Do you need new font in your PC?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you need new font in your PC?

    I have a link that can you download new font. You can also use for create a logo, poster, etc

    This is the link that you able to find

    http://www.dafont.com/

  • #2
    its look hot font... thanx mate.... im trying to using that font..

    Comment


    • #3
      I use DaFont to find all of my fonts. I highly recommend going to this website. Click on the Top 100 link and you can see the best ones on there. They split all the fonts up into categories too so it's easy to navigate. Great site!

      Comment


      • #4
        find them without fault

        We shall never have friends if we expect to find them without fault.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for sharing the link. This site has really great font collections.

          Another great site is http://fontworld.info ... over 9,000 free fonts.
          || Pure SSD Web Hosting -> YagHost.com
          || Web Hosting Tutorials -> LopHost.com

          Comment


          • #6
            As a growing designer I have lots of Fonts installed in my PC but I need more and I am hungry thank you guys for sharing these wonderful font collection websites.
            Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow. This is really a very helpful and great information. I have attached this into my favourite. Thank you very much for this information.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm pleased with different font. Thanks for sharing those I'll be using some of those fonts.
                Jennifer Rivera
                When you see a good move, look for a better one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow, this tool is really helpful. I havent been designing for a long time , but I think I'll be back to it soon.
                  Thank you for sharing

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    heheh. Nice thing. It helped me so much! Thanks!

                    Comment

                    TEXT

                    Collapse

                    160

                    Collapse

                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                    Collapse

                    GOOGLE

                    Collapse

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    1 of 2 < >

                    FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                    Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                    Signature

                    Board-wide Policies:

                    Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                    Forum Rules
                    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                    Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                    Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                    The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                    Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                    Signatures
                    Signatures may contain up to four lines

                    Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                    Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                    Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                    You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                    In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                    Advertising
                    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                    Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                    No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                    Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                    More to come soon....
                    2 of 2 < >

                    Advertise at FreeHostForum

                    We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                    At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                    For more details:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                    More ad spots:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X