What do you use for FTP uploading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you use for FTP uploading?

I`ve used Cuteftp for many years now, but it keeps freezing on me, so i am thinking of changing my software.

what do you use?

Any recommendations?

I am also using the same CuteFTP for many years and it is good at my side. You can try the FileZilla FTP.

Comment

I'm using core ftp lite.
      And am very much satisfied with the ease of use
      I haven't tried any other ftp clients. Didn't get that need too

Comment

I use cute ftp. I have used it for years now and havent bothered to explore the others. I cant really tell wether that's the best FTP uploading program or not.

Comment

I use FileZilla. I love this think because you just need to set thing which you want to upload.And uploading will start. Very easy to use.I`m recomending you this nice thing.Try to use

Comment

I use filezilla client too its really easy to upload the files using filezilla

i recommend everyone to try it

Comment

fireFTP!!!

i use fireFTP, its integration with firefox truly the best feature ever!!!! this far not once i dissapointed by this ftpplugin. I try the memory meter and cpu thread meter and it doesn't affect much to run fireftp. (this plugin is light in the resource demand)
              nugrohoadipratama :: mediasakinah :: id-economy

Comment

filezilla user here its simple, easy to use and best of all free
                has most of the features common ftp programs have so never bothered to use any other software

Comment

I also use FileZilla as it is very easy to use. I havn't use any other client yet so I cant compare FileZilla with others but I will use Cute Ftp also & then can tell any difference between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by santan
                    I also use FileZilla as it is very easy to use. I havn't use any other client yet so I cant compare FileZilla with others but I will use Cute Ftp also & then can tell any difference between the two.
                    I also use filezilla,its great

Comment

I use CesarFTP for a very long time and I am happy with it.
                      My FOREX Blog

Comment

i would recommend using Filezilla.
                        very easy to use
                        Mauritius bungalows | Lonely planet Mauritius
                        Boutique winery in Israel | free & discreet proxy
                        ultimate guide to Tokyo

Comment

I am also using Filezilla it's good and the best part you don;t have to pay for it
                          Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

I also use Filezilla. It works great and, as some of you have said, it's free. I used CuteFTP in the past, but overall I think Filezilla is the best FTP client you can find

Comment

Filezilla is one of the most popular application out there. But I know some people prefer a manual one-by-one upload instead of a mass upload. They want to check the result by themself

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X