AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

    As title says, Do you use Content Management System?

    Which one you prefer?

    Personally I use Drupal on few sites. I haven't tried anything else.

    What is your experience? Share your secret.

  • #2
    Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

    i used joomla its really easy to use and awesome. i heard about phpnuke too but never used it i think that will be good too as it is also a major cms and popular too

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

      I have used Joomla before when I used to not have my web design I have now, but I tried both Joomla and PHP-Nuke. Joomla I liked the best as it is more customisable with alot more addons for it.
      From Ryan,
      My Final Fantasy Sites: Forums, Wapsite, Website
      http://www.ffusite.net/status.png

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

        I used joomla months ago and my experience was pretty positive
        TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
        50 slots $10 dollars month
        100 slots $20 dollars month

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

          I have tried some, but I prefer to try and make my own with PHP That way I can really customize it how I need it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

            I'm using WordPress at the moment. With a some plugins it can do probably 99% of the things you want.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

              Ditto.
              I use drupal as well. It is probably the best one out there.
              Hacks | Tech Tips

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

                I wanted to use CMS... but i was intimidated by the complexity.
                Online retirement calculator
                Photography ideas
                Wilderness survival

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Do you Use CMS (Content Management System)?

                  I prefer e107 !
                  Chat2Friends ||Free Hosting Services

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Definitely I use. But I use Wordpress and Magento both as per requirement. Almost all features or functionalties I get.
                    Orderhive is a Multi Channel Cloud based Inventory Management Software

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I use wordpress CMS because it is easy and SEO friendly

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Also WP CMS is easy and anyone can use it
                        Last edited by mehrishaly; 04-17-2014, 01:05 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wordpress is the best cms!
                          Digital Agency | SEO Louisville | Graphic Design Louisville | Louisville Ad Agency

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I use wordpress .
                            Interior Designer | Company Registration | GST registration | Company Incorporation | Chartered Accountant | Auditing | Payroll

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              $1 Unlimited Hosting-Unlimited Space & bandwidth-

                              Originally posted by asapcorp View Post
                              As title says, Do you use Content Management System?

                              Which one you prefer?

                              Personally I use Drupal on few sites. I haven't tried anything else.

                              What is your experience? Share your secret.
                              It depends for what purpose you want to use CMS. If you want to use for blogging then Wordpress and Joomla is the best one .

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X