AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Beware of GoDayy.com

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i think godaddy.com is the best place for buying domains......anyways thank for ur information about this site....

    Comment


    • #17
      That will really make anyone angry but I maybe we should know that many people are looking for available domain maybe and we are not the only person who think about a domain. If I find a domain name I'll buy it at once if it is available.
      Jennifer Rivera
      When you see a good move, look for a better one.

      Comment


      • #18
        lol.. They were my favourite domain register sites.. (well actually one of my favourites).. Let me go see what's wrong with them, and I'll drop off a PM in your inbox on what happens,

        Comment


        • #19
          goDaddy is one of the best place to buy domain it comes with a discount codes and they also have a good service! just find the name and immediately buy it...

          Comment


          • #20
            GoDaddy would have to pay for registration, right?

            So.. just make a list of a bunch of useless domains and look for them on there

            Comment


            • #21
              use name.com or other at least for searching domains. then you can go to daddy.com id you like it more
              ezine advertising - business strategies - skin care - swing sets

              Comment


              • #22
                GoDaddy

                I see there are a lot of people that don't like GoDaddy. I am almost embarrassed to say, I have been using GoDaddy for years and have absolutely no regrets or problems. I guess I have never searched for domain names unless I was ready to buy them. I have about 15 or 20 domains and have always found GoDaddy's customer help to be EXTREMELY good. Also, I don't know of a less expensive service, if you do, please email it to me.

                Sorry yall are having so much trouble, do let me know who you think is better.

                NetABCs

                Comment


                • #23
                  @widgetdownunda

                  Search domains from another Registrar then go with godaddy.com

                  I hope it might help.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I use Godaddy, but have known about this little ploy of theirs for a while. I use bluehost, and they have their own domain check, so I use that and go to buy at GD

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I recently purchased some 2 domains from godaddy for my site.

                      The service was good and the coupens was great i got the .net which is 12.99$ for just 7.49$

                      That make me happy ..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I think you must be careful with that since I have found someone got scammed to at godaddy. I think people use it to scam another. but Go Daddy itself should consider this and make a prevention for a further scammer.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Didn't know that godaddy is so poor that they need to register every domain and sell them as premium domain. I guess the best option is to support a smaller company.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            hi

                            Godaddy is great I don't see why people don't like them

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Godday hoarding Domain Names

                              Want to beat them at their own game? Do as search for as many ridiculous domain names as you can think of -names that nobody would ever possibly want! Let them reserve them and try to sell the list.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                And why did you not buy it when you are searching? I assume you can take out of em very easily.
                                louis vuitton bags | gucci bags | louis vuitton wallets

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X