AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Beware of GoDayy.com

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    that's why i registered my site immediately when i find out it is available i have an account on godaddy but they are quite notorious in doing these
    [FREEMONEY AND MAKE MONEY freemoney and make money online

    Comment


    • #32
      it never happened to me, goddady was great for me so far in my domaining of 4 years
      Tax Report Secret gallery
      Free Weather Information
      America Travel

      Comment


      • #33
        Beware of GoDayy.com

        GoDaddy is a very good domain booking website as I know, My many friends are using that and they don't have any problem.

        Comment


        • #34
          I have not been in godaddy but i was planning to. I think they have great offers that I'm looking for.
          Jennifer Rivera
          When you see a good move, look for a better one.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by srisri24
            it never happened to me, goddady was great for me so far in my domaining of 4 years
            Same here, ive never had a problem with them, but I don't normally do searchers with godaddy I normally use something like http://www.domainsbot.com/ and then purchase them using godaddy

            Comment


            • #36
              I am using godaddy services but they are good for me yet!
              and i have seen many of their happy customers
              Free mobile Downloads | Webmasters Resources & SEO Blog | Listen, Download & Search Music

              Comment


              • #37
                I never search with GoDaddy, I have dled a domain lookup program and I use it too search and I never had similar problems. I have read similar stories and I agree that goDaddy shouldn't do this but they're still a great domain registrar.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I suggest to use name.com for a domain name. They have an excellent uptime, low pricing, many coupon codes and a good interface.
                  Yup, godaddy does not have a good service.
                  kids Halloween costumes kids Halloween costumes

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I bought my own region anme from GoDaddy. Yet, I instantly bought it when it was accessible and I did not act any writer proceedings to do so. This is my prototypical experience to pore of this strategy done by GoDaddy. Excavation, I prospect they don't that as it is equal to stealing ideas actually.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I prefer godaddy but I buy a domain name only when it is attractive and I have come to this conclusion after some bad experiences and never intend to repeat it again.
                      Graduation regalia | Online Dating Service | Double Girder Gantry Crane

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Though until now I haven't any troubles with GoDaddy, but next time I will try registering some domains with it. Thanks for the provided info and I will remain this in mind.
                        anthony morrison | buy jewelry online | Dean graziosi

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Thank you for sharing this about godaddy tricks from the users. now i am beware of make any domain registration through this web site.
                          Creatine | Bodybuilding | Protein Powder

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Free website hosts are good for many things, but for hosting a business website, you cannot beat professional paid web hosting for reliability, service, and support
                            IP Changer

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by pretty_swan View Post
                              godaddy's domain registration is terrible.
                              i don't like them. you can find other places to search new domain names.
                              I don't know why you comment such on godaddy. Some of my friends have taken domains from them. They are ok.

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X