AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

which is the best Free webhost?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    According to me ,the almost good hosting serve is hostile fire, they assumed such chill attempt and their serve is great,and also admin himself takes part in the contribute and accept in forum.

    Comment


    • #47
      I have paid for the hosting, and I have still used the hosting space. The sites that I have hosted there are haven’t changed. They also have an excellent support.
      Last edited by raskinjef; 07-02-2011, 00:14 AM.
      company formations | mlm home business opportunity | Cuenta Bancaria Offshore

      Comment


      • #48
        I am satisfied with 110mb, 000webhost and zymic. But, you cannot expect customer support, experienced little delay in response for my queries and sometimes downtime.
        web hosting crunch - fatcow

        Comment


        • #49
          i think WWW.t35.com is good free hosting site
          search engine optimization service

          Comment


          • #50
            If you're appearing for affirm as your top touchstones, check us out. I am constantly experiencing congratulates about how beneficial the affirm is. If you don't conceive me, just send me an email!

            Comment


            • #51
              I used to hang out with hostile fire. They were good. Even though I have paid hosting now, I really would like to see more good free hosting for many websites that I own.
              microwave hot bottle

              Comment


              • #52
                I like getfreehosting.co.uk cause they don't force their ads on your site and provide an ad free hosting experience. It's very nice! I've had wonderful success with their hosting services in the past and never been disappointed.
                SEOClerk User Levels

                Comment


                • #53
                  I am discovering that impregnable recommendations have been mailed in favor of similar sites. I will have to clear this site from my family. Let me do that earlier mailing any point out on this site.
                  link baiting |

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I think the Best free host is 110mb.com ..But they also have many Technical problems ...
                    I can't Use any php Script in it ...don't know why

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I have paid hosting but i still use my hosting space there too. I haven't change sites which i have hosted there still. Their support is excellent too.
                      PDF Scanning Software | Skin Tag Removal | calgary auto glass

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I have paid hosting, but I still use my hosting space there too. not change the places I've stayed there yet. their support is excellent too. The only drawback is that they do not have cPanel, DirectAdmin uses.
                        Tier 1 Capital

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          0fees.net is the best one and they setup your ac in just one day with all your required data.
                          but u can't get all features in vista panel or cpanel.
                          buy vps
                          seo hosting

                          hosting india

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I really have access to a paid hosting service but I cannot deny that free hosts are being trusted by me these days. What can you say about this?
                            Term Life Insurance Quote

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I know is that 5gbfree is verrrrry slow. I have seen that with only 250MB hosting space though, but FriHost rocks in uptime and speed...
                              Computer Support |AOL Support

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                111mb is good choice.
                                autotrader promo code

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X