AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Pay Monthly or Yearly?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • commonly it is seen that the most beneficial hosting deals come along with monthly packages. Selection of such schemes depends on your bandwidth requirements and other preferences.
    truck washing | Movers Denver | cortes de cabelo

    Comment


    • i would prefer yearly
      i don't want bore myself so much
      WonderFox Soft | DVD Ripper

      Comment


      • I pay yearly only with a couple of hosts that I know they are reliable and I am going to stay with them for a long time. With new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliability
        park shelters | submit edge blog | Climatisation in Montreal

        Comment


        • With new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliabilityI pay yearly only with a couple of hosts that I know they are authentic and I am going to stay with them for a long time.
          Marquees for hire | Hire marquee | Marquee hire surrey

          Comment


          • We can also pay it monthly as well. Everyone can have a chance of paying this according to their time.I want to pay this yearly because it is nice for me to pay online once in a year.
            SEO | SEO | SEO

            Comment


            • I recompense yearly merely with a pair of hosts that I know they are dependable and I am going to break with them for an extended time. With new crowds I pay periodic in order to plaid their dependability.
              Tebonin | Arginin | Kinderwunsch

              Comment


              • I definitely prefer yearly.
                Chicago Limousine|Limousine Service Chicago|Limousine Services Chicago

                Comment


                • Where all of a sudden tons of problems start occurring and they claim that everything appears to be OK on their end, or that it is an isolated problem that they cannot fix.Yearly usually gets you the best deal on hosting, but I have seen where a lot of hosts have started to have issues .
                  Website Indexing | How to cure anxiety | sell watch

                  Comment


                  • I prefer the u pay Yearly because u don't have any headak to pay the monthly and u will get some discount on Yearly that's good for the your site.

                    Comment


                    • U go with quarterly, half yearly and full yearly because the such types of companies are providing the some of discount with there coupon code on there slot.

                      Comment


                      • Yearly, i mean you "think" less about it during the year.
                        You dont want to be in situation, to think every month or something.
                        youtube to mp3

                        web services

                        Comment


                        • I currently use hostgator and I pay both monthly and yearly on certain sites. I find its easier to pay for the year and cover it completely than forget one month to pay.
                          Work From Home -- online business ideas -- work from home business

                          Comment


                          • For my consistent hosts, I choose yearly scheme as I see a long-run with them. I opt for a monthly pay-schema for the new ones.
                            Arginin | L Arginin | Arginin Potenzmittel

                            Comment


                            • Usually it is understood that the superlative web hosting contracts originate lengthways with once-a-month sets. What payment mode do you usually like?

                              Comment


                              • For a couple of hosts, I pay yearly. I know they are reliable and I am going to stay with them for a long time.

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X