AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Pay Monthly or Yearly?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yearly payment has a lot o benefits. It allows a discount. Whereas, monthly payment is important for those who are not sure of the services. A month’s expense is ok for checking the services of the company.
    ATV Defect Lawyer | sharepoint supplier | plumber Edmonton

    Comment


    • I prefer yearly because when you paid than u will also get special discount on their certain plans and u don't any kind of payment to hosting company still a year.

      Comment


      • When I acquire fitting initiate a bread I instrument pay monthly for the opening two or liberate months to inaction it is what I poorness and surport is their and then I would lookinto salaried period and recieving the refund but only if it was a levelheaded deduction for stipendiary period, ie one period available
        Learn English Language
        Free Study Guide

        Comment


        • I pay monthly,to check weather they are reliable or not,,
          Last edited by fizzer; 10-21-2011, 17:48 PM.
          - Dedicated and virtual servers payable using ******currencies
          - Hosting Forum

          Comment


          • I am used to doing monthly payments. In fact, without any reserve clause, I cannot stand up for making up that some of money.
            Last edited by jamesdean5273; 10-22-2011, 02:16 AM.
            plumber training | Landmark Forum | Coupon Shopping

            Comment


            • for me, monthly is better and safer

              Comment


              • only with a pair of hosts I give yearly and I want to reside with them for a extended time as they are dependable. I pay monthly with fresh hosts.
                Last edited by michaeljordan2152; 10-31-2011, 05:54 AM.
                3mbet | non conforming home loans | baccarat

                Comment


                • With many hosts, you can gain free months, waived setup fees, or some kind of discount for paying upfront for a year at a time.

                  If you go that route, I would recommend calling or asking them about their refund policy if you might cancel during that year.

                  Do you receive funds back based on the time you didn't use (but paid for)? Are you agreeing to a contract by paying for the year up front?

                  Tommy Weber
                  TheSBA.com
                  Tommy Weber
                  Web Services at The Small Business Authority (formerly CrystalTech)
                  Quality Hosting Since 1997 with Affordable Shared, Dedicated, and Cloud Plans
                  Backed by Highly Knowledgeable and Friendly 24/7/365 Support

                  Comment


                  • Monthly is best because it's more frequent. I like to have the option of having cash flowing in a shorter span, than waiting a full year. It's my money and I need it now!
                    seo weave reputation management |cheap auto insurance |miami web design|seo weave | pro sound foam

                    Comment


                    • I prefer yearly because the any company provide discount on their yearly plan.

                      Comment


                      • The very best hosting bargains frequently come with monthly deals. Certainly, choosing such deals could be relying on mainly your bandwidth requirements, however it can also rely on your personal preferences.
                        foot drop | ecommerce | air conditioning service palm beach

                        Comment


                        • If you know you are with a reputable provider that has been around for over then years then yearly will get you some savings. But, if you are just bouncing around looking for a deal then month to month is better. The industry has exploded and there are many companies that will come and go before you can even get your year of service.
                          Hosted solutions since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, LA, and the UK
                          JaguarPC.com - Affiliate Program|Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers|Cloud|SSD



                          Comment


                          • I trust I can they pay every year a couple of hosts I know I'm going to stay together long. I pay each month on a new host to check the reliability of their.
                            Carnitin | indian foods | Kitchen Design

                            Comment


                            • I already told u go with half yearly or yearly then u will get discount.

                              Comment


                              • I only pay on yearly basis for a couple of hosts which I know can be dependable. I will continue working with them. But with new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliability.
                                Motorcycle Accident Doctor | office desks | Actos and bladder cancer lawsuit

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X