AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Pay Monthly or Yearly?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I prefer yearly because through this way some discounts are given (normally one month) and being a corporate client many issued are resolved immediately.

    Comment


    • #62
      I pay month,because more and more flexibility,If any trouble I can simply movement to the next host.Maybe will pay year after I am withdraw them for almost 1 year.
      Complete Link Building Campaigns | Grad Gowns | get loans uk

      Comment


      • #63
        Every year, usually gets the best deal in hosting, but I have seen where many houses are beginning to question (even if we went with them a year or two). If all of a sudden tons of problems start to occur and who claim that everything seems to be ok on their side, or that it is a separate problem that can not be repaired.
        vzdělávání dospělých | free twitter backgrounds | injury claim

        Comment


        • #64
          When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, one month free

          Comment


          • #65
            When I come to find a host, I pay each month for the first two months free or to verify that this is what I want and surport is theirs, and then I look hallinto pay annually and receive discounts, but only if it was a reasonable discount to pay annually, one month free

            Comment


            • #66
              When I just found a house I pay per month for the first two months free or check is what I want and that is your lookinto surport then pay annually and get a refund, but if it was only a reasonable reduction in pay a year or a free month
              Sage accpac india | Computer education | prague airport hotels

              Comment


              • #67
                When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, one month free
                Steel Buildings | toenail fungus treatment | SEO Newcastle

                Comment


                • #68
                  When I just found a house I pay per month for the first two months free or check is what I want and that is your lookinto surport then pay annually and get a refund, but if it was only a reasonable reduction in pay a year or a free month

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    For new hosting packages then, opt for monthly payments. You can go for yearly packages, if you are sure about the authenticity of the preferred hosting firm.
                    Landmark Forum | Gatwick taxi transfers | Bali Villas

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Annual usually get you the best deals on accommodation, but I saw how many hosts are starting to have problems (even after beeing with them for a year or two). When all the sudden tons of problems ranging from the square, and they claim that everything seems to be OK on their end, or it is an isolated problem they can not solve.
                      scabies treatment | LED Lights | CCTV Systems

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        You should always start monthly. If you dont like their service you can just leave. But If you pay for a full year, it will hard for you to leave.Consider that.
                        AthensPC repairs your laptop at best prices. Professional computer technician at your home in Athens.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I have to pay every year just a couple of hosts that I know are reliable and that I will stay with them for a long time. With the new host, I have to pay a month to check their reliability..
                          Gatlinburg | Sevierville Bed & Breakfast | Smoky Mountains

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, one month free

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction in pay each year, one month free
                              Business Printing | Bath Mats

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                When I come to find a host, I pay each month for the first two months free or to verify that this is what I want and surport is theirs, and then I look hallinto pay annually and receive discounts, but only if it was a reasonable discount to pay annually, one month free.
                                social bookmarking service | search engine submission service | indexing service

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X