AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Pay Monthly or Yearly?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    i prefer paying yearly, it is more convenient i think;

    Comment


    • #47
      Normally it is seen that the best hosting deals come along with monthly packages. Selection of such schemes depends on your bandwidth requirements and other preferences.

      Comment


      • #48
        me pay month since more flexibility If anyhow trouble I can simply move to the next host. perhaps will pay yearly after I am withdraw them for around 1 year.

        Comment


        • #49
          Monthly payment option is more flexible and reliable. Still so many people choose the yearly payment option. Choice is all yours. Get the one that suits you.
          e cigarette | buy electronic cigarette online | buy e cigarette | e cigarette | best water filters | buy water filters

          Comment


          • #50
            It depends on you, if you want to more flexible you can use monthly payment plan if you want to save some money please try annually payment plan.
            Also you can use monthly payment plan firstly if the hosting fit for your website then change the billing cycle.
            Hostease Web Hosting
            20% off shared hosting with the coupon code:hostease

            Comment


            • #51
              I pay month, since more flexibility. If any trouble I can simply move to the next host. perhaps will pay yearly after I am withdraw them for about 1 year.

              Comment


              • #52
                Monthly payment alternative is more elastic and trustable. Still so numerous people choose the yearly payment option. Choice is all yours. Get the one that suits you.
                auto paint | knoxville car lots | websitearticles.wordpress.com

                Comment


                • #53
                  monthly, yearly paying is not trustworthy

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Most of the individuals select the monthly payment technique since it is more elastic. It is necessary in order to analyze the dependability of services.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, namely one month free

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        pay monthly is easy and flexible
                        web development company

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          When I come to find a host, I pay each month for the first two months free or to verify that this is what I want and surport is theirs, and then I look hallinto pay annually and receive discounts, but only if it was a reasonable discount to pay annually, one month free
                          forms making software | accra flights | home bar furniture

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I salary month, because more flexibility. If anxiously problem I can merely impress to the next host. Maybe will salary yearly afterwards I am with them for approximately 1 year.
                            Lagos flight | Hibiscus Stickers | badminton

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I salary monthly, since more and more flexibility. If any trouble I can merely move to the next host. Maybe will pay year after I am with theme for concerning 1 year.
                              flights to johannesburg | Bank Confirmations | social network

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I pay month, because more flexibility. If any trouble I can just impress to the following host. Maybe leave pay yearly after I am withstand.
                                Gps jammer | Auto insurance quotes

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X