AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Hostgator Your Throughts?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hostgator Your Throughts?

    Who here hosts with hostgator?
    What are you throughts with them?
    I have a friend that runs a large website from one of their dedicated
    servers and says they are it's the best company here has been with yet!

    What do you think?

  • #2
    They are good. But not the best.
    You'd rather see around for other companies if you need cheap web hosting services. I'm sure that with routhost.com (http://routhost.com/hosting.php) you will have much more better conditions then with hostgator
    Good luck

    Comment


    • #3
      I am also the supporter of Hostgator. May be they are beat expensive but they give you the quality service and maximum up time.

      You can count on them but you should also take precaution in every case.
      Discount hosting

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, I have used hostgator services before and decided to change this web hosting provider to 4java.ca. I am really happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. They were really helpful with transferring the files and I wanna thanks them. I highly recommend it to the others.

        Comment


        • #5
          I suggest you to broaden your search and have a look at service that innohosting.com offers.
          This company takes a good care of their customers and they provide 24 hours support via phone and live chat.

          Comment


          • #6
            I do not think HG is a good host, at least for getting a shared hosting fromþÅðóí oversell too much, and that is why I would rather recommend somethiong like marblehost.com which is saml;le and thus takes good care of customers.

            Comment


            • #7
              I am agree with the above post^. Large companies sell their names not the services, while developing companies are offering services to earn names. You can trust such companies as MMhosting.com, or say routhost.com - large, but non-oversold plans are offered with a great quality of providing,

              Comment


              • #8
                I love Hostgator, I have been with them over an year and has never had any problems. Everything about them is good ... their uptime, features, support.
                Outsource Seo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Certainly they are best companies for hosting but they came at point no 2. Bluehost is the number one and the reason behind that is their speed.

                  If you have good speed of downloading than visitors would love to open your page again and again.
                  Free web space

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They are ok. A big web hosting company which is like Godaddy.com. They offer you a good package for low price. They are stable so you don't worry about hosting service get vanish after a while.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I am a customer of Hostgator for the past 2 years. I would say I am happy with their service. The space they offer is redundant for my sites (although I host multiple sites). I have also recommended their hosting services to my friends.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the offer very competitive prices and i have host with they since 2007 and at the moment i have not problem, nice uptime, and bandwidth, hostgator is a recommendable option.

                        Sorry for my bad english

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I use Hostgator to host all my sites. I must say they are very good. They have a really good support and less downtime.
                          Samsung Genio Touch Pink Pay As You Go SunTrust Mortgage Rates

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            HostGator is the best hosting service overall that I've tried so far and offers the best value overall of the hosts that I've tried, imo. I'm on their baby hosting plan which let's me host an "unlimited" number of sites. They have a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%, but honestly the uptime for my sites have being a little bit less than that, but not by much. Their phone and online chat support is pretty fast and knowledgeable as far as the hosting is concerned.
                            Submit your Free Hosts to FreeWebsiteHostingReviews.com.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I always try to look for the alternatives to the large companies, as there is nothing good is selling the name instead of the hosting services.

                              In particular, really good alternative to HG is apthost.com which is not as giant and is very professional and reasonably priced.

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X