Looking for Voip service provider with full support of H.323 and SIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Voip service provider with full support of H.323 and SIP

Do you know any good company providing Voip service with full support of H.323 and SIP?
    The only one I found is softswitch24.com and their offers look attractive for me.
    Can I trust this company? Do you think that they can meet all my needs?
    Where can I find reviews about them?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by FTP; 03-09-2010, 03:50 AM.

I would like to say that softswitch24.com will be a good place to start providing your own VOIP services as it offers all necessary software and hardware for Switching, Routing and Billing of VoIP. They offer Hosted VOIP Solutions and I personally think that the price is reasonable for them.
    Good luck if you are going to offer your own VOIP service.

Comment

I know much good related to softswitch24.com and can say that many VOIP providers use their services.
      You will make right decision to contact them and one of their sales managers will show you online how the actual system works and what it provides. Furthermore, you will be able to test the system with your equipment.
      Good luck!

Comment

As I can see, softswitch24 has quite a great number of good feedbacks, so there is no need to hesitate and deal with them.

I am also started thinking to start providing VOIP service cos it is becoming more and more popular and profitable online business.

Comment

Guys, I have no idea what should be criteria for choosing VoIP services provider. I am thinking of signing up with Brama Telecom - so should I ask them if they support H.323 and SIP? Are there other criteria for making a decision regarding a VoIP provider?
          More marketing thoughts of mine at Pro PR

Comment

softswitch24 they seem reliable (i do not or haven't ever used them) but as i search around they do seem to have good feedback.

Comment

You should will construct right decision to contact them and one of their sales managers will show you online how the actual system works and what it provide.
              Doral rentals | town of Miami Lakes | replica cartier

Comment

There are no special criteria’s for choosing VoIP service provider find the one that is more popular and investigate about its reliability before hiring.
                [SIZE=3]solar energy systems | eatherman Juice |

Comment

You should will build right decision to reach them and one of their sales managers will point you online how the real system works and what it supply.
                  central avenue | Karaoke Machine | Psd to HTML

Comment

The VIOP services are typically less expensive than traditional phone system costs, Thanks for sharing the informative post.
                    Chicago Movers
                    fold up shoes
                    Cottage Rentals
                    Free Mobile Calls

Comment

Before hiring any provider ensure that it providers all the necessary software and hardware that are essential while switching, routing, and Billing of VoIP.
                      Funeral insurance quotes | digital scrapbooking kits| changing eye color

Comment

You will make right decision to contact them and one of their sales managers will show you online how the actual system works and what it provides. Furthermore, you will be able to test the system with your equipment.
                        The god of Venus Wearing cocktail dresses

Comment

I wounded like to say that soiled.com will be a good place to start furnishing your own VOIP serves as it offers all requirement software and harmony for Switching, routine and Billing of VoIP. They offer entertained VOIP Solutions and I personnel think that the price is sensible for them.
                          Emergency Dentist | plumber e14 | bookcase

Comment

Before employing any supplier check that it suppliers all the necessary software and hardware that are all-important while swapping, rooting, and Billing of VoIP.
                            dining tables | home entertainment centers | futons

Comment

Before chartering any supplier check that it providers all the requisite software and hardware that are all important while changing over, spread-eagling, and Billing of Void.
                              best poker bonus | jenny craig | jdate

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X