AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Blogger or Wordpress?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I love Wordpress because it has so many amazing plugins and so easy to install.
    Sales recruitment

    Comment


    • #62
      I expect you would be attack on how more you would couple your diary if you got you own computer. I love had otherwise websites hosted but retributory started my premier hosted journal that was not a blogspot and it is so overmuch finer. I compassion the flexibleness of the designs and the feedback I undergo from grouping.

      Comment


      • #63
        I opine if you are using unfixed blogging accommodation, blogger is writer human chummy and easier to add ads and adsense. Notwithstanding, I just started my foremost compensated hosting blog and I feature to say, Evince Mold on your own domain is the bomb. It is a immature difficult to get set but it has so some lineament that you do not have with a unhampered innkeeper.
        question bank solved | Payroll outsourcing | lift trucks

        Comment


        • #64
          I favour Wordpress, Blogger is statesman for beginners and doesn't supply as often customization as Wordpress, so it all depends on what status your in.
          Mesothelioma Lawyer Jacksonville IL | Cursos Online Certificado | Weitzer Parkett München

          Comment


          • #65
            I cerebrate if you are using take blogging bringing, blogger is writer user amicable and easier to add ads and adsense. However, I retributory started my eldest postpaid hosting blog and I soul to say, Morpheme Exercise on your own environment is the assail. It is a less untrusty to get set but it has so more pic that you do not person with a escaped computer.
            washington dc handyman | Landmark Forum

            Comment


            • #66
              I choose WP, Blogger is ideal for starts and does not tender great customization in contrast to WP, thus it varies on the situation you are in.
              dog health | cleaning dog teeth | dog teeth cleaning

              Comment


              • #67
                Blogger and word press both are best seo friendly website.

                Comment


                • #68
                  In the search engines the wordpress and the bloggers are very popular simply because of the fact that they contain some user friendly templates. Blogger blogs are also excellent but they take some time for indexing.
                  fulvic acid | fulvic | fulvic ionic minerals

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Word press have more features than a blogger, but both are sub domains, Google gives less waitage to sub domains if you choose something.blogger.com or something.wordpress.com. It is always better to own a domain yourself and install word-press package, you will large number of plug-ins with wordpress that helps SEO rankings.
                    Car Rentals Miami , Car Rentals Los Angeles

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I prefer Word press, individual is more for founders and does not declare oneself as much customization as Word press, so it all calculates on what position your in.
                      fiberglass windows

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I choose Wordpress because it has better customization in contrast to Blogger so it varies on your situation at the same time.
                        Display Screens | Display Panels | Exhibition Stands

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I mainly prefer to use the blogger. It contain good template to get inside a good information. In Wordpress they did not get into adding the template so I didn't like that. In Blogger I can able to use Google Analytics by which I can track the website traffic.
                          Print Media Marketing

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I choose to have WP because Blogger is typically for novice and does not tender much customization in contrast to Wordpress, thus it entirely varies on the situation you are in.
                            san francisco neck lift | promotional usb flash drives | Hire dedicated PHP Programmer

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Ah its blogger
                              For more resource please check or Visit Clipping Path Services, Photo Retouching Services,Image Masking Services

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Compared to blogger I always prefer using wordpress, because the features here are more and it is also faster with lesser restrictions. This helps me.
                                sba 504 refinance | canada auto parts | aircraft forum

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X