yahoo mail ,hotmail or gmail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yahoo mail ,hotmail or gmail?

Who is the best in your opinion:yahoo mail,hotmail or gmail?
    well,i think that gmail is the best!
    Have another opinion?

Re: yahoo mail ,hotmail or gmail?

In my opinio, ofcourse GMail... There is a lot of space!

Comment

Gmail is the best, but Yahoomail is more popular... and HOTMail is classic! How about that, huh?

@ swampLT: Take note, Yahoomail already took aways their Storage Limiter, too. So, that throws up a good competition now, ayt!

Comment

i prefer gmail rather that yahoo or hotmail because of its inbuilt chat support,easy access.these days yahoo has come up with unlimited memory space.but i prefer gmail

Comment

I use gmail and hotmail. I use hotmail to talk to my friends/familly etc... But I use gmail for like business stuff. But their both great!

Comment

I think that GMail is the best; they offer 2G+ of storage and many other cool functions. I still use Hotmail for my primary email though... I'm too lazy to change!

Comment

I have been using hotmail for years and it's decent and love how intergrated it is with Windows products. However, if I was starting from scratch I would choose GMail.
              Owner/President
              Booyah! Web Hosting
              Great Personal Service
              Experience the Booyah! Difference

Comment

Although my main email is yahoo, i love gmail. i like the fact that you have to be invited. i dont like the fact that gmail doesnt have smileys. if they had smileys, it would be great.

Comment

Gmail works. But you have to be invided there.

Comment

double

Comment

Originally posted by Boomber
                      Gmail works. But you have to be invided there.
                      If you are a forum visitor then you can easily request an invite as members have tons of them lying around. I personally like the usability of Hotmail.

Comment

gmail ranks in at no.1 for me and then yahoomail. i have never use hotmail though
                        www.CrazyStufz.com - a perfect humour site

Comment

gmail is the best,then comes yahoo and finally hotmail.although gmail is better but i usually use yahoo for its popularity.
                          http://www.cyberbit.com/ :Cyberbit is credit card processing and online payments
                          http://www.vfraud.com/ :is a credit card antifraud tools and fraud protection software

Comment

I definitely say gmail is the best and after that I prefer yahoo and the hotmail comes after that. I uses yahoo more than hotmail but hotmail is good.
                            100 posts =2$ e-gold,500$ referral contest, 100$ for first one to make 250 posts
                            Payment Proof

Comment

I use all three. My primary email is Yahoo. I have just been using them for the longest and like their email program a lot. I think they are the best

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X