AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

yahoo mail ,hotmail or gmail?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Dat would Obviously without Doubt Yahoo Messenger coz it has many many Features which other doesnt hav but if its a matter of Compact n less size taking then its Gtalk

    Comment


    • #32
      Yahoo mail and Gmail both are equally good. Yahoo means, Yahoo classic i am mentioning, not the new yahoo mail, which i feel is a crap. Classic has a separate picture and attachment folder which is very nice in it. It is easy to search picture files.

      Comment


      • #33
        I have use both yahoo and hotmail.according to me yahoo mail is much better than the hotmail.Now yahoo has unlimited storage and it is very plus point for the users..........

        Comment


        • #34
          I would like to vote for Gmail only ,as it loads faster than Ymail ans Hotmail . Anyway , I use both Gmail as well as Ymail .

          Comment


          • #35
            I use Gmail and ymail.. They both have their own functionalities and features.
            Stop Home Foreclosure || Debt Negotiators || Business Process Outsourcing

            Comment


            • #36
              I have 2 yahoo id's...
              i use them only for chatting...
              I prefer gmail in case of emails...
              Nothing beats gmail in case of emails and nothing beats Yahoo in case of chatting :lol:
              Yahoo is more secure than gmail...I just read about the security flaw in Gmail..

              Comment


              • #37
                No one can beat Gmail because it is offering host of features such as personalize theme, lots of space and many more cool features.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Gmail is the best because it offers a lot of different themes (so you can customize the email), it is very fast, has extensions/widgets/add-ons, has a simple design, and you have over 7GB worth of space to use. I have used Gmail for a long time now, and I would recommend it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by nekiar
                    Although my main email is yahoo, i love gmail. i like the fact that you have to be invited. i dont like the fact that gmail doesnt have smileys. if they had smileys, it would be great.
                    Before this, my main email also yahoo. But then, i prefer more with gmail. I sign up without to be invited and also in gmail, it does have smiles

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      My order of preference is Gmail, Yahoo and then last is Hotmail.

                      I like the ease with which one can use gmail..Hence it is my most preferred choice.

                      Regards,

                      Right

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        2 years ago.. i used to have yahoo mail as my mail service provider.. but now.. Gmail has become my life.. i cannot live without it.. Its incredible!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Yahoo mail is still the best. Gmail can help you to create a fast and free account if you need to generate a lot of accounts. But I prefer yahoo mail's features

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Well I think yahoomail is fast and it is easy to chat with many friends.It loads faster than google.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I always use yahoo mail when I stay in china, it is very fast for upload and download attached file, Gmail also is very good, I like its function of classifying mail by addresser. hotmail is not good

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                vids

                                If Gmail is king then yahoo and MSN.

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X