AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

yahoo mail ,hotmail or gmail?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yahoo mail is best for text based or html based emails, and gmail is best for image based emails , not recommend hotmail at all.

    Comment


    • #17
      Gmail is by far all around the best. Gmail is fast, no advertisements, embedded messenger, and provides more space then any other free email. Then I would have to say hotmail and yahoo are pretty much a tie, but I think hotmail is more user friendly.

      Comment


      • #18
        I use hotmail
        but everyboday say that gmail is better...
        I don't know...

        Comment


        • #19
          For me it's got to be Gmail. Simple interface and easy to use.
          WOW Gold

          Comment


          • #20
            I use yahoo because today yahoo have added many feature, can chat without open yahoo messenger and folder feature.

            Comment


            • #21
              For me, Yahoo and Gmail is the best, i can't choose the best among them because the two of them really good.
              Although i should pay to use pop3 mail.
              I still can use free pop3 by using Yahoo Singapore
              On gmail, i can use pop3 freely.

              And, both of them can be opened easily and quickly by suing their wap version.
              - m.gmail.com
              - uk.m.yahoo.com
              #1 Webmaster Forum & Online Market
              Are You A Coder? Join Coderboard
              My offers

              Comment


              • #22
                I use gMail. I like the way I can archive the emails that I don't want to see. Hahahaha.

                And you can filter the emails directly using any labels that you want to use. So, it can help me to be more organized.

                Comment


                • #23
                  In my opinion is Gmail. I can see my email by phone. Hotmail I use only for work, is very good too.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I use both though prefer gmail lol...
                    Web Hosting // Free Directory Script UK Webmaster Forum // cpanel web hosting :: Domain Name Registration

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I prefer gmail.

                      It is very fast/
                      Free High Quality Cpanel Host at NEUST HUB

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i have using yahoo and gmail .. i think its better and easy to use..
                        yahoo is more famous because of the famous messenger..

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I'm using hotmail and gmail. Hotmail in my opinion is very small to an e-mail service. Gmail is my prefer, I like it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I think gmail is better than others because it provides more space than others.It is simple , faster and easy to use.It is a great experience to have a gmail account...
                            Last edited by Garry; 10-31-2008, 01:06 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              No Doubts my all time Favourite would be yahoo itself coz its user friendly and got all those things to personalize the chat wen compared to any other messengers

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Well I would prefer to use gmail since it is faster and allows both spam and virus filtering. Moreover I can easily access my gmail account on my mobile phone any time I want to.
                                Do you want to earn money? Join The Sites Below:
                                http://www.neobux.com/?rh=746563686E6F627578
                                http://www.buxout.com/?r=tektonik
                                http://www.dingobux.com/?r=nick08

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X