I think its somewhat more confused than that
With colocation, you do possess your equipment, however recall... that likewise implies you will be in charge of any disappointments. On the off chance that you lease a devoted server, your supplier will deal with any expenses for you.
I wouldn't colo anything not exactly a p4 server in view of the expense. Things being what they are, you could purchase a noteworthy machine for about $1500, at that point colocate it for $70/month. In the event that you plan on keeping it for some time, colo is a more savvy choice.
With colocation, you do possess your equipment, however recall... that likewise implies you will be in charge of any disappointments. On the off chance that you lease a devoted server, your supplier will deal with any expenses for you.
I wouldn't colo anything not exactly a p4 server in view of the expense. Things being what they are, you could purchase a noteworthy machine for about $1500, at that point colocate it for $70/month. In the event that you plan on keeping it for some time, colo is a more savvy choice.
Comment